User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Is there another group, other than Mallers, Old Tower, New Tower, and The Colony?

The Bitter with the not in his pocket, I've heard that he could be a Maller, or one of the last form the Old tower. I have another theory, there could be another group out there, maybe smaller. this could be a remnant from the pumping station. do we know if they were all wiper out? Maybe we will see them later on in the season, but they could just as easily have been over run just before the attack on the tower. maybe I'm thinking to far into it.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Last Summer I proposed a new group of survivors be added that I called "The Boozers". This would consist of heavy drinkers, skid row alcoholics, frat boys, 1960s era Mad Men, etc., who discovered that the zombies ignore them as long as they're properly soused. They would form a wandering band, travelling from liquor store, to bar, to supermarket, scavenging for food and booze. I'd like to think that the Biter who had the Garden's address on him was a Boozer who sobered up at the wrong place and time. It would have been perfect if the note had been written on a cocktail napkin!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    When they go to get the second chopper and Burt describes the army approaching them he says that some were dragging people that may have been still alive. Now, these people could have been captured when Scratchs convoy was it or from another group. If they were with Scratch, the zombies have been dragging them around for more than a day.