User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Can't keep this back any more and do not know if this was speculated in another place.

I think Vic was in on the killing of Sean. He is tortured by that guilt when we first meet him. He did not come clean on that point because, well what's the point. It becomes harder to break that silence and the lie of omission is stuck to. Now, he is really in a bind because he is back with the Colony. Ugh. And with Tanya and CJ. Double Ugh.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I think Victor is so ashamed of his past that he just won't come clean, but it is what helped him to survive. Victor was a GASP! LIFE INSURANCE SALESMAN! He spends his whole day convincing people that they might die while betting that they will live. Most importantly a good Life Insurance Salesman says "What IF..."

For example a young single guy says he doesn't need life insurance now its just a waste of money. Victor swoops in with a evil gleam in his eye "What if you die in a freak skydiving accident? Your parents will be devestated and then they discover that THEY have to pay for the funeral because YOU were not considerate enought to buy life insurance. The young man THINKS he has won when he says that he has enough money in savings to pay for his own funeral. Victor goes for the kill "WHAT IF you wait to get life insurance until you are married and your wife is pregnent? WHAT IF the physical for the insurance discovers you have cancer and denies you insurance. You will leave you wife and a child to live in poverty beause you didn't buy life insurance now when it is cheap? What kind of woman would even marry a man as inconsiderate as you?

Always thinking of the "WHAT IF" is what has kept Victor one step ahead of the zombies, and hey Victor is no saint he is willing to sleep with a Lawyer!

I think that Victor was smart enough to see that things were better with Sean around. Killing Sean to put Gatekeeper in charge is high risk with a low chance success. I don't think that Victor actually believed that things would be better under Gatekeeper
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Aug 25th, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
    Likes Z Sniper, scbubba liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Sean was killed during the same "wave" attack that Victor spent in the shelter with Michael, Pegs and Kelly. If Victor had any reason to feel guilty it's because he knew the life insurance policy he sold Sean was worthless.
    Likes Z Sniper, scbubba, Duffusmonkey liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Really, ok. I have not gone back to relisten to this. I think I remember some background radio chatter. Did you pick it up by recognizing his voice?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Ok, I hear they got Sean's team... Forgot about that. My gut is still soured. Vic and Fernando were undercover and not doing much in the wave of scavenging. Could be coincidence. But, in we're alive Ville, bad luck is often conspiratorial and orchestrated.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Ok, we hear gatekeeper and Bixby talking in font of Pegs about the killing of Sean. I just relistened to part 3 of the catalyst. Pegs tells Kelly and Victor that they are going to kill Marcus. She says nothing about Sean. Saul has no real chance to talk about it with Pegs before he bolts the tower on his Lizzy-Quest. So, any info he has comes from Victor.

So, it seems like Victor at least knew that Sean was setup. Was he active in the process or just another lie of omission?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

So, why is Victor so keen on keeping Angel's execution so hush hush? I figure it is because he saw the show down with Scratch and Durai. If he is familiar with the family he will know the whole blood feud will start back up again if another member of the family was to find out.

How well could he get to know the members of the tower in the what, 72 hours or less he is there? One odd behavior is his joke about Burt getting further with Riley than Angel ever had. Almost as if he knows some secrets about her and who goes off the deep end with Angel's execution? Riley.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12