User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Victor an insurance salesman? Ah, ah, a bullshneeze

No evidence, just a gut feeling. Maybe he was part of a protection racket for the drug lords. Like the redemption of Han solo in the star wars. I do not think an insurance salesman would hrmph (useless) so sarcastically if someone (Pippin) said they were a sales man.

I am not sure if he said "a salesman" or "ah, salesman". When he is met with the same treatment as he gave Pippin, he sure was quick to say he did other things too.

On an aside Rose McGowan is sooo hot and my stomach is much weaker than it was. The blood and wound special effects make me Ill. I guess I will not worry about missing something while reading this site.lol

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    in my continuing effort to be the "yang" to your "Ying"...how about this one.

I pasteurize milk for a living...but I consider myself an artist first. Perhaps victor has a similar situation going on. Selling insurance by day and say...private eye by night. That could also explain his disdain for pippins salesman role...he's surrounded by that type all day and see's how useless they are in the field...kind of a superiority complex of sorts.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I would think that unless your previous job was a skill that could be useful, what difference does it make what you once did.

All I am saying is, as a Tax Accountant, my current occupation means jack in the zombie apocalypse. So if I was him I would come up with a better lie than insurance salesman/salesman. Actually a drug load would be better when it comes to survival, better access to weapons and other resources.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorangel59 View Post

All I am saying is, as a Tax Accountant, my current occupation means jack in the zombie apocalypse. So if I was him I would come up with a better lie than insurance salesman/salesman. Actually a drug load would be better when it comes to survival, better access to weapons and other resources.
    Perhaps. But when you think of it you as a tax accountant means you have a good head on your shoulders. Not to stereotype, but I'd imagine most criminals would gravitate to worldly possessions at the fall of civilization and end up being caught off guard pillaging vs preparing. Society is no longer standing in the way, so go for broke!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    No evidence, just a gut feeling. Maybe he was part of a protection racket for the drug lords. Like the redemption of Han solo in the star wars. I do not think an insurance salesman would hrmph (useless) so sarcastically if someone (Pippin) said they were a sales man.

I am not sure if he said "a salesman" or "ah, salesman". When he is met with the same treatment as he gave Pippin, he sure was quick to say he did other things too.

On an aside Rose McGowan is sooo hot and my stomach is much weaker than it was. The blood and wound special effects make me Ill. I guess I will not worry about missing something while reading this site.lol
    this is the greatest title. of all time.
    Angel's #1 Fan

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Gentlemen,.....I want a clean fight,.....no hitting below the belt!

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I find the 'insurance salesman' job very convincing. He's calm, cool and collected, the only time I didn't like him is when he was bickering with Saul and threatening to ditch him. Just a little too 'Grumpy Old Men' for my tastes.

Look at it this way, he has to sell people on purchasing a kind of bull sneeze idea (not that it doesn't help from time to time), but now he's been able to survive through one extremly militant group and one community-initiated group. I'm pretty sure he knows how to play to peoples' follies quite efficiently, he knows how to fire a gun effectively (that's more than we can say about some people) and that comes from a little natural talent and/or spending a good amount of time at a range.

I don't know, maybe he was actually paranoid about the zombie apocalypse and was prepared to weather hell, but hell hit harder than anyone expected and he just was caught up in the group sweep that we know as the Colony.

Or maybe he's Spider-Man.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    i think victor is CIA but theres no evidence in the WA to support that

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I still think Victor has a past twist to be revealed As Nikvoodoo said on wnd 54 (where are you?) vic is always around shady dealings. Except, I believe his call about not revealing Angels death at this very moment is the right one, it ha to come out. Saul is usually the bull in the china shop, but his let's cut the bullshneese with CJ was the right call and must be applied to all

Season 4 has to be as much about Mea Culpa as it is taking the fight to he biters.

Oh, and I thought it would have been much funnier if the dude ( Max? ) told Vic he smelled him rather than saw him at the water truck. It would have been a very nice plot twist and classic KC to turn a strength ( against zombies ) to a weakness ( against humans ) and a seemingly trivial item that ties back to past events.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Perhaps Victor was a fence and dealt with stolen weapons. I would say he could still claim to be an "insurance salesman" and not technically be lying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast