User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

We're Alive Nominated for BEST Audio Drama at the Audies!!!

We're Alive Season 1 has been nominated for Best Audio Drama at the Audies!!!
    For those of you who don't know, The Audies are like the Academy Awards for audio publishing!

There are Five nominations in the category:

AUDIO DRAMA

The Arthur Miller Collection, by Arthur Miller, Narrated by Stacy Keach, Richard Dreyfuss, Ed
    O’Neill, Brian Cox and a full cast, L.A. Theatre Works

The Graduate, adapted for the stage by Terry Johnson, based on the novel by Charles Webb and
    the screenplay by Calder Willingham and Buck Henry, Narrated by Bruce Davidson, John Getz,
    Jamison Jones, Devon Sorvari, Linda Purl, Matthew Rhys and Kathleen Turner, L.A. Theatre
    Works

I, Claudius, by Robert Graves, Narrated by Derek Jacobi, Tim McInnerny, Harriet Walter,
    AudioGO/BBC Audio

The Mark of Zorro, by Johnston McCulley and Yuri Rasovsky, Narrated by Val Kilmer and a full
    cast, Blackstone Audio

We’re Alive, by Kc Wayland, Narrated by a full cast, Blackstone Audio

For Full press release:
    http://www.audiopub.org/press/2012 Audies Finalists press release.pdf

The awards are held on 5 June 2012 in New York. I'll start planning/saving for the trip so I can go.

Oh hey, look at that! I might get to meet Tina Fey!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kc; Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Scoop!

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    This is so unbelievably awesome.

Hey, you guys need a bag girl? Someone to haul around your stuff? Cuz, like, HI.

Seriously though, major congrats.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Kick ass dude! Drop me a line when you're in town!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I will. I was just thinking about that. I get to meet Voodoo! And invite myself into his home... And crash on his couch... And eat his food... But seriously, we have to meet up! It's been a while since I've been to New York, will be fun!

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    This is great and now that Im on a laptop I can say it much easier. Congrats KC we all know how much hard work you put in and I'm sure everyone on the site would agree that you deserve more recognition for it! How do we vote or whatever? Or is it like judged by judges? I am twelve and how does this work?
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    This is great and now that Im on a laptop I can say it much easier. Congrats KC we all know how much hard work you put in and I'm sure everyone on the site would agree that you deserve more recognition for it! How do we vote or whatever? Or is it like judged by judges? I am twelve and how does this work?
    It's like the academy awards... they have judges and a panel.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    I think thats much better because although we have a large following its hard to organize people for the shortys...much better being judged I think.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I will. I was just thinking about that. I get to meet Voodoo! And invite myself into his home... And crash on his couch... And eat his food... But seriously, we have to meet up! It's been a while since I've been to New York, will be fun!
    I'll run it by the Mrs. Voodoo......but it's those cats you'd have to worry about......

......and the screaming baby (soon to be)........
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    The Arthur Miller Collection, by Arthur Miller, Narrated by Stacy Keach, Richard Dreyfuss, Ed
    O’Neill, Brian Cox and a full cast, L.A. Theatre Works

Holy Cow, you might to meet these folks as well?!? You're going up against a bigot father, a music teacher, a shoe salesman who dreams of his high school football days, and state trooper. I think you got them beat. Even Iceman can't compete.

I hope you guys win, KC!!!
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast