User Tag List

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved

Has Anyone Read "Last Things" or "Ordinary Horror" by David Searcy?

Apocalyptic fiction. This is the first horror to give me the same thrill that Lovecraft used to (I've read them all too much to get that now). You have to trust that it's not all a dream or an illusion and you have to figure out what's happening. They are both difficult books, but I really liked them. I wish I could discuss them with someone though.

They are difficult in that he he tells you everything, but doesn't spoon feed you. In Last Things sometimes he even forgoes the he saids she saids.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Mar 18th, 2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: More detail
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    You can find all the necessary information about using various academic writing sites in this post. Choose only reliable solutions and save money for using the most affordable services.

"Lurker"

Status
    Last Things was long-winded and verbose but still compelling and enjoyable. The first chapter was outstanding and explains what you are in for in a unique and interesting way. Unfortunately, the rest of the book doesn't completely deliver. It's frustrating to read long passages about waiting for a fish to bite in excruciating detail and then have major plot points purposefully obscured or just never explained.

"Lurker"

Status
    My dad always told me that student years are the best years in life. But when I entered the university, I did not come to life that there would be so much homework. I immediately went to the Internet for an answer and came across a service that helps me do my homework accounts question solver. Great service and everything is done on time.
    Last edited by kristianadams; Feb 27th, 2023 at 04:08 AM.