Did someone yell fire?

And we will figure this one out sir, rest assured
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    perhaps green eyes give a type of resistance that manifests itself in through a quality much like we see in ink

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    That song works to. Get some sleep you are as bad as Nik!
    Was. I can't stay up past midnight anymore with the whole career thing....

I'd say it's purely coincidental with the eyes thing because of an actor thing (didn't Kc say there was a change and that's why the color changed) but man it's hard to let those things slide around here.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    OK,a quick data dump on my reccolection of Green eyes. Feel Free to add anything I have forgotten or did not notice. Flag what I get wrong so we can corect it

1) Chapter 2 Michael narates her green eyes.
    2) Zombie-tagging / Chloroform. After her first up close and personal experience with zombies, she passes out. The assumption is made to link it to the chloroform, not the zombies. She was near Zombies, but inside before the zombies grab Todd, but I think this experience is closer.
    3) Datu says Samantha has green eyes. Samantha says the zombies hold you captive until a rescue party comes. Her opinion, but maybe it is linked to Green Eyes.
    4) Ink, upon escape of the Arena, they confront Ink / TOWTM. In narration, Michael says clear green eyes.
    5) Lizzy at the furniture store being held by Tar and Bricks. Tar tells her she has pretty green eyes. She gets sick. Maybe it is zombie exposure, maybe it is closer to ground zero, or not related. I do not think pregnant. Yea, in normal society Puke is yucky. The survivors have literally been blowing the heads of off dead people and worse. But, a little puke wrecks them? Numerous times the smell of it is mentioned. It must really really be bad. Latch makes no comment about smell. She does comment on "sick" at a time she is probbaly close enough to see Lizzy's eyes for the first time. Scratch is much softer to Lizzy not others and attempts to protect her. Is it that Scratch suddenly recognizes Lizzy and thinks of a hostage swap or bait. Or, are green eyes important. Saul even comments that somebody lost their lunch when finding the recording. Did he smell it? Did he see it? In any case, she had not gotten sick in the truck up to the explosion at the arena.

6) The woman at the golf course was a red head. Red heads have a higher population of green eyes than the rest of the worlds population.

Oh man, I can not resist. Sorry KC, Crowbar, 7odd and Nik...

Do you know who else had red hair? SAMANTHA! Maybe she was still aliv... Not! I do think she had red hair, but KC has on more than one occasion said Samantha was killed at the arena.

In any case, a greater percentage of women with Green eyes and / or red hair survived this zombocolypse.

Last. More speculation. Kalani was taken to the arena. Datu was more of an accident. Datu says Kalani's face did not match his name. So, maybe European stock. Maybe he has green eyes. But, since he is dead, the only way this can be linked to the future plot is a photograph.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 24th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

Last. More speculation. Kalani was taken to the arena. Datu was more of an accident. Datu says Kalani's face did not match his name. So, maybe European stock. Maybe he has green eyes. But, since he is dead, the only way this can be linked to the future plot is a photograph.
    Wow, really getting the tinfoil hat here. Back in Dunbar is a photograph of Kalani. I wrote the above well before the start of Season 3...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    I hadn't really thought much about the green eyes bit, and I'm not sure why, but I really like this thread.

I was wondering, did they make mention of what color Hope's eyes are? Just curious, because if Samantha had green eyes there's a possibility her daughter has them, too, right?
    Likes Hanniekuma, Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    I hadn't really thought much about the green eyes bit, and I'm not sure why, but I really like this thread.

I was wondering, did they make mention of what color Hope's eyes are? Just curious, because if Samantha had green eyes there's a possibility her daughter has them, too, right?
    Yup!

It is the teacher in me that likes to leave parts out. I love the Soccratic method for self-discovery. Too bad too many college teacher types like to use it to trap and embarrass students to pad their own egos
    Likes thisonegirl liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

All this talk of green eyes, which I think is VERY interesting....that maybe that's how they are being tracked. TOWTM is attracted to females with green eyes.

And then two New Order songs just popped in my head : Temptation. Everything's Gone Green.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Yeah, the Lizzy eye colour thing. KC was asked about this a couple years ago and basically things just got a bit mixed up. I think it might have had something to do with the original voice actress which was later replaced/redone by Blaire. Or no, wasnt it just that KC had forgotten that he mentioned what colour her eyes were previously....? It was something like that. Some other WA old timers might remember....Osiris....Scubba? Anyways. I dont think Hopes eye colour has ever been mentioned.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Its obvious that We're Alive is the Sequel to Big trouble in Little China

Its obvious that We're Alive is the Sequel to Big trouble in Little China

Ink: What does it mean? Two girls with green eyes. After all these years?
    I will marry them both. I have already sacrificed Samantha to appease his emperor and I plan to live out my earthly pleasures with Lizzy!

Michae Crossl: I don't get this at all. I thought Ink...

Ink: Shut up, Mr. Cross! You are not brought upon this world to get it!

Michael Cross: So the way I undestand it is that when you find Lizzy you will marry her too

Ink: YES! Ching Dai will be appeased,my curse will be lifted!

Michael Cross: You can then go on to rule the universe from beyond the grave.

Ink: YES!

Michael Cross: Or check into a psycho ward, whichever comes first, right? What? I'm supposed to buy this shit? 2000 years, you can't find one broad to fit the bill? Come on, Ink, you must be doing something seriously wrong!

Ink: There have been others, to be sure. There are always others. But you know, Mr. Cross, the difficulties between men and women, You are one of the last men on earth and you can't seal the deal with Pegs, Tsk Tsk How seldom it works out? Yet we all keep trying, like fools.
    if you have an influence over your youthful friend, you better exert it now. Otherwise, I will have you both brought out to the hell where people are skinned alive it's that simple, understand?

Michael Cross: [Leans forward] Are you crazy, is that your problem?
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Sep 28th, 2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Likes Hanniekuma liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12