User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Riley: An interesting tidbit is that Riley can not say Pegs. Fir her it is pihgs. So Riley would not bring Pegs name up on the radio.

Mallers. Scratch met Burt with the tanker and Michael in the stairway. So she could recognize them by voice.

Pegs. She talks to them on the radio at the war. Even if they had been listening in the whole time and could know everyone (later Tardust says he had to listen to all their bird talk). Scratch and Durai may have pretended not to know her. Durai and pegs could be negotiating in open code requesting a couple more weeks or days) But talks break down because of shots fired.

Still lots of unknowns.

Thief
    Rat
    Shooter
    Assassin

Could be one or more people.

If one did all I am pretty sure Kelly is the only one left alive and well known to us

Remove shooter and it could be

Kelly or Pegs

Add back shooter and remove thief

Kelly. The weakness here is Kelly with gun in season 1 seems odd. But season two shows a surprise. When asked by gatekeeper what type of gun, she plays dumb. Fast forward a few days to the escape from the colony. I do not remember the direct quote, but it is something like, here Pegs, you take the M16 and I'll take the gloc. That makes me scratch my head. She does not know the m16 even after three months of lessons of lessons from Burt? She calls the hangun by name even though we have never heard of that type of pistol. Maybe she learned from Burt or criminal case. But it is one of things that makes me say hmmmmm and file it away.

This is reinforced later when they rescue Tanya. Michael tells her to stay put. But she runs and shoots very well. So well that Michael says Kelly?!?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    im gonna throw something just flat out...bat-guano crazy up in here...but how about this...tanya has transferred all the journal data up to this point,correct? well...when/if she see kalanis journal...what if...

samatha and kalani have very similar handwriting?..

I STILL hold onto the belief that we did not get the entire story at the arena...while i highly, highly doubt that craziness i just said will come to pass..i'll bet my beard its something similar...the thing we need to keep in mind is while in most cases we have a clear(well, ok...clear as mud) view into the "hows" of a "kalanis the rat" or a "kelly's the rat"...there just seems to be way to many small openings for someone whos incredibly crafty to sweep in, do what needs to be done, and make it look like..."oh kalani, what have you done??"

example: everybody(myself a few months ago as well) tried to place kalani in position to shoot pippen and run down to the car. the question i have is, do we REALLY know that datu was just down there twiddling his thumbs or whatever? no. our only eyewitness was a blackout drunk lurking on the staircase..who didnt notice a large hawiian white guy pass her, so would she have noticed datu saying "oh hey kalani, hold on..i was just grabbing this cassette from my room"

so i say while we are looking for someone to lay the blame on...also look at who could possibly be setting that person up. with any good mystery, your told just enough to figure it out...and then when you get ALL the details...:facepalm:
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Feb 21st, 2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: :zombie:
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Arena

I think there is additional info in the arena. From each side.

I would have to go back and listen, someone may be able to get to it before me.

Angel has his M16, right. It is fouled by rotten meat. But, then they wash themselves off. I have to assume they could clean the gun a bit.

But, on the run with Kalani and Datu, he says he is out of bullets. When were they fired? He does not say the gun is broken or jammed. He says he is out of ammo. In the getaway hummer, he does not offer any one the individual bullets nor does he offer his secondary clip. I do not think Angel would leave the tower without at least one extra clip.

We can do the same with Rileys Berreta, right? Datu? The group finds a shotgun and bow and arrows. Datu fires the shotgun. Riley fires the bow.

So at the arena, I cannot recall a firefight. Except Datu. The tower was not out of ammo when they left. At the start of season 2 Michael says he will cover Burt etal with his M16.

I also recall having difficulty aligning the zombie commands and Samanthas screaming. Normally these things interweave to help timestamp.

This is so whacked that I have not brought it up. I do not recall anyone else, but I did not join the board until season 2.
    Not to be douchey, but what does this have to do with the Rat?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    ** Bleep Bleep **
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Feb 21st, 2012 at 07:36 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'll find a home for it before the End of Day (unless a fellow admin/mod finds it before I do). It's not like it's a poor post.....it just doesn't belong here.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    But the problem with Datu saying he was with Kalani the whole time is Kalani would have had to run down 6-7 flights of stairs in a minute. Datu may believe he and Kalani were together at the time of the shooting, but the odds are that's not true. This is actually a conversation we had on the upcoming WND #29, so I won't expound on it anymore at the moment.
    ...and Nik, here's the problem with that "Kalani would have had to run down 6-7 flights of stairs in a min." Kalani, the big out of shape Hawaiian?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'll find a home for it before the End of Day (unless a fellow admin/mod finds it before I do). It's not like it's a poor post.....it just doesn't belong here.

it goes in the "Have you noticed this?" or the "Loopholes" thread.

I "moved" it to the "HYNT" area under "Story Theories".... i think.
    Last edited by HaveCrowBarWillTravel; Feb 21st, 2012 at 07:42 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    im gonna throw something just flat out...bat-guano crazy up in here...but how about this...tanya has transferred all the journal data up to this point,correct? well...when/if she see kalanis journal...what if...

samatha and kalani have very similar handwriting?..

I STILL hold onto the belief that we did not get the entire story at the arena...while i highly, highly doubt that craziness i just said will come to pass..i'll bet my beard its something similar...the thing we need to keep in mind is while in most cases we have a clear(well, ok...clear as mud) view into the "hows" of a "kalanis the rat" or a "kelly's the rat"...there just seems to be way to many small openings for someone whos incredibly crafty to sweep in, do what needs to be done, and make it look like..."oh kalani, what have you done??"

example: everybody(myself a few months ago as well) tried to place kalani in position to shoot pippen and run down to the car. the question i have is, do we REALLY know that datu was just down there twiddling his thumbs or whatever? no. our only eyewitness was a blackout drunk lurking on the staircase..who didnt notice a large hawiian white guy pass her, so would she have noticed datu saying "oh hey kalani, hold on..i was just grabbing this cassette from my room"

so i say while we are looking for someone to lay the blame on...also look at who could possibly be setting that person up. with any good mystery, your told just enough to figure it out...and then when you get ALL the details...:facepalm:
    Someone correct me but, Kalani is "Hawaiian" he's not just "FROM" Hawaii right?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Someone correct me but, Kalani is "Hawaiian" he's not just "FROM" Hawaii right?
    Kalani claims he's Hawaiian, but Datu says his appearance doesn't match his name. So.....there's that.

And that was my point about Kalani running down the stairs. He's a fat out of shape Hawaiian who can't run fast (or for that long) so Datu saying he was with Kalani the whole time is most likely not true because Pippin would have been murdered at a time when Kalani was still in the stairwell (if he's being truthful and went directly from Point A to Point B)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Kalani claims he's Hawaiian, but Datu says his appearance doesn't match his name. So.....there's that.

And that was my point about Kalani running down the stairs. He's a fat out of shape Hawaiian who can't run fast (or for that long) so Datu saying he was with Kalani the whole time is most likely not true because Pippin would have been murdered at a time when Kalani was still in the stairwell (if he's being truthful and went directly from Point A to Point B)

Datu said that? really? time stamp/chapter? Now I have to go back and listen.
    You're right, if Kalani killed the Brit, then he'd be huff'n and puff'n.. his big ass shirt would be soaked

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast