View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Who's the Rat V. 3.0: This time We're Alive and Serious

Hear ye hear ye!

It's been about a year since we last took a vote from the populace regarding who in the Johnny Walker Blue Blazes is the Rat of the Tower!!

We're all older, wiser, and we have a gigantic soup bone dangling in front of our faces at this particular moment. So.....let's hear it! Who's the Rat of the Tower?????
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 14th, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I still go with Bill as the thief.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I still go with Bill as the thief.
    But who's the rat? Or are they one in the same for you?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    But who's the rat? Or are they one in the same for you?
    Yeah, I think I originally voted Bill as the rat, but I don't want any "cliffhangers" (reading that other thread) influence my decision making now. Therefore, I figure I'll come completely out of left field in the Soccer Stadium (for now) and say it's someone not mentioned yet. It goes against all conventional Hollywood drama series wisdom, meaning it has to be someone mentioned previously in the series, but I can't commit to it being someone we have heard from or about yet.

I'm now the guy Brian from Family Guy hates during voting season.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    so..i pulled this poll up this evening and all the sudden the sparrows that live in my beard started shouting kalani! kalani!..kalani the rat!

i said

" whoa there, true believers! thats what you've been lead to believe!...but lets examine things a lil closer, shall we??
    who has always been somewhere close by when the perverbial shit has hit the fan?
    who made friends with the hawiian bad boy early on in his tower time?
    who has a mysterious brother, living somewhere in the states?
    who has done worse things, so he claims...then throw dead bodies over a balcony?

thats right true believers, mighty king datu the fucking resourceful!!!
    eck-cel-sior!!

the little sparrows just stared at me like i was a total idiot...

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Steven has been a bit of an arse for the entire time we've known about him, so I think it might be him. In all honesty, I don't have a clue, there is so much conflicting evidence for everyone it might be.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    This is still sooo open, I have no idea, I know there's a red-haring, and I'm not falling for it!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    To begin, it is easiest to assume that the same person is all three. AS LONG As caveats are used to remind one of the assumption.

Second, I am going to start with the major characters becuase we know the most about their whereabouts in addition, it will be a better story if is a character of note that can be followed through the story. There would be a riot on the boards if we find out that it was really Col. Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe.

I am hard pressed to place most of the characters at the scene of each crime.

Michael-- I do not think he is a pulling an OJ "If I did it..." So, take him of the list. IN addtion, the Thief happens while he is on the water-mission.
    Angel-- Not present for Theft. Nearly impossible to trip the alarm, shoot Pippen and meet Michael in the stairs
    Burt, Away at Theft, away at Assassin
    Saul -- Away at theft, away at Assassin
    Kalani / Datu -- away at thetf, away at Assassin. I will ellaborate here a bit. My assumption is that the innocent one would not leave the tower with the alarm sounding. Even if Kalani and Datu left after the alarm started I find even less unlikely that when question about it would day, nope I did not hear an alarm.
    Riley -- Away at theft.
    Lizzy -- Away at Assassin
    Victor / Tanya / Hope not present for Season 1
    Tommy not present for season 2 or forward
    Steven Not even a redshirt for Season 1. Not available for season 3 forward.
    Pegs, Dun? She is not listed by Angel as not having an alibi. But it could be an oversight. She was not on guard duty, because she was doing something else.
    Kelly -- dun, dun, dun

Both Pegs and Kelly return to the tower from the colony as did Michael's silent pistol
    Both Pegs and Kelly are at the tower at the time of the theft
    Latch and Scratch show up at the tower just after Pegs guard shift and durring Kelly's.
    Last, Peg's is the one that pushes for the party instead of getting some more of Burts ammo etc.

More speculative
    Tending the garden on the roof, she would probably have more interaction with Bill.
    Bill appears to freely mix with tower's residence the day after the theft and one of the first things he does is hit on Pegs. I do not think it is coincidene. I think they were kinda chummy and Bill does the whole show up at the same party and leverage the advance with Alcohol.

Withered Cortex Failure...
    Michael's arm gets pretty banged up again durring the war. One of the sparrows from 7odd's beard reminded me that Pegs says, there is some ice up in Bill's apartment. I'll go get some. or something like that. Is that the only place to have ice? Run up the 10+ flights of stairs. So, by her own words she says she knows that there is ice in Bill's apartment. I have to go back and relisten. I cannot remember if she goes or if she comes back.

Next time I will write as though all three events are not connected.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Still vote Saul.

No amount of logic will deter my current course of non-action. Even after the Rat is revealed, I will still vote Saul.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Hmmm... Saul. The thing that has always bothered me is the first night. Why is he so slow to respond to Michaels call for help? I would have to go back and relisten, but I think I hear him call back to Michael, but is a no show until the threat is neutralized.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast