User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Hawaii

Maybe this is kind of out of left field but I keep thinking about Kuhlani (or Culani idk) saying that the zombies back in Hawaii were nastier than the ones in LA. If that's true what does that mean? Is it a different strain or type of zombie, were they starving like the ones from the Osland in Chap. 17? Just thinking out loud, lemme know what you think

"Scavenger"

Status
    I don't think it means anything. We've had a few different varieties in LA. I think the point of this information was for the listeners to understand that if the Zs can make it there then they are everywhere.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Or what if they are more Aggressive because their food source is so much more limited than on the main land??

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    That was what I thought initially to. One of the first things I would think about in a Z invasion would be to find an island to be safe on. But then why would Kulani make a point out of saying that they're meaner there? What if the zombies are different in different parts of the world, that would be a really interesting new take on the genre really.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Good point Revolver, thats definitely why the swimming zombies from Chap. 17 were so agressive. But Hawaii is really big and Kulani was there right at the beginning of the outbreak, could they have run out of food that fast?

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by jamman39 View Post
    Good point Revolver, thats definitely why the swimming zombies from Chap. 17 were so agressive. But Hawaii is really big and Kulani was there right at the beginning of the outbreak, could they have run out of food that fast?
    Well, my thinking behind it is that there are obvisouly some "intelligent" zombies. If they were aware of the fact their supply is limited they would be aggressive from the start. eehhh??

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    yeah I hadn't thought of it like that, makes a lot of sense. So obviously the zombies starve, any chance we'll eventually see them eat eachother.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by jamman39 View Post
    yeah I hadn't thought of it like that, makes a lot of sense. So obviously the zombies starve, any chance we'll eventually see them eat eachother.
    I think they already are. Why else would they collect the dead zombie bodies and take them back to the arena?

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Let's not forget that they started in LA. It might be that the further from the epicenter, the crazier they become, the virus might mutate from going from one Z to another. Just an idea.

Also have we seen how long the zombies last, like in the movie 28 Day Later they eventually die off. But then again they are not Zs, it's more a mutated RAGE virus.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    I think they already are. Why else would they collect the dead zombie bodies and take them back to the arena?
    I agree, they might be eating each other. I don't think we've heard the last of the ARENA.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast