"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Before we get 1000 different spellings, the Correct Spelling is Chinwe
    Thank you!

So there is great potential for this to be CJ. But now I'm wondering about what Raith pointed out regarding Kalani's file. I just went along all "La-dee-da" not even realizing the gravity of Saul and Victor seeing that file. At first I thought Kalani's file being there with Chinwe was to be expected; she was a member of the other tower, Kalani said he was a member of another tower. But the files Chinwe gave to Saul and Victor were only those related to the Mallers. What tie did Kalani have with the Mallers?!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thank you KC I really thought I heard Chin Wei but everyone seemed to have heard something else.... So her last name is Jung....? XD

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

I'm wondering if Chinwe purposely went in circles to get them dizzy or if the circles were the curving ramp of the parking structure. The tire squeal sounded reminiscent of a parking garage and soon after they went in circles it went dark as though they were there already. Not that knowing that would make much of a difference.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Ha, its more than likely CJ and she took them back to the other tower. Good episode.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Suck it people who thought it was Angel, Datu (*cough* nikvoodoo *cough*), or anyone else!
    Hey, how'd Angel's time as leader of the Tower go.....oh that's right.....

Kudos all involved. Another great episode, and I really really liked the gender mistake Saul made right off the bat saying "that guy...guy guy guy" and Chinwe turns out to be a girl.

At work so I can't comment much more. But I'll get more thoughts in later today.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 13th, 2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: fixing bad bb code
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Suck it people who thought it was Angel, Datu (*cough* nikvoodoo *cough*), or anyone else!QUOTE]

Hey, how'd Angel's time as leader of the Tower go.....oh that's right.....

Kudos all involved. Another great episode, and I really really liked the gender mistake Saul made right off the bat saying "that guy...guy guy guy" and Chinwe turns out to be a girl.

At work so I can't comment much more. But I'll get more thoughts in later today.
    HEY HEY! THAT COULD STILL HAPPEN!!! Stop smashing my hopes and dreams
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    HEY HEY! THAT COULD STILL HAPPEN!!! Stop smashing my hopes and dreams
    You mean the Tower that's in pieces all over LA? Is he going to lead all the kings horses and all the kings men around the wreckage?
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Fudge! Damn it. I am more confused as to what to believe now more than ever!

There is still a slight chance that Kalani's file was only in there because he was a member of the other tower. Although Chinwe gave those files to Saul and Victor saying, "here. Here are all the places, times, interactions that happened with anyone from there." Victor says, "there are names here, other people, who saw them!" and Chinwe says to ignore that because they are all dead now. Perhaps Kalani only saw the Mallers once but is not believed to be KIA due to his capture by the flesh biters. If Chinwe put the files of her people in that pile, people who had even the slightest interaction with the Mallers, then it is reasonable to believe that Kalani's folder is in there simply because he saw the Mallers at some point in time, maybe even at a distance. Kalani "Saw prisoner group a mile off on the 11O."

Not that I think that's the case as I totally believe he was involved with the Mallers now, but I'm just saying it's an option.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

In relation to Hero's thought: It could be a report filed by Kalani about the Mallers. The cliffhanger could be weilding a double edged sword: Is Kalani a Maller in Tower clothing/Is the definitely CJ from the other Tower and what does that do to the story?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In relation to Hero's thought: It could be a report filed by Kalani about the Mallers. The cliffhanger could be weilding a double edged sword: Is Kalani a Maller in Tower clothing/Is the definitely CJ from the other Tower and what does that do to the story?
    All that wording I spewed out and you put it so succinctly. Kudos.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast