User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I know its been mentioned (and is pretty much a given) that Chinwe lost people from her group to the Zombies/Mallers. But I'm wondering if there might be more to it than just losing her fellow survivors.

When Saul tells her the Mallers took someone from him, there is a noticable shift in Chinwe's attitude. She says "If they took someone, then you're better off just letting that person go". She is then more open to the idea of sharing information and then even bringing them into here safe place. Perhaps she feels they now have something more in common and can relate to his situation.

Chinwe also wanted to remove personal information from the files they had on the Mallers. I wonder if the Mallers took someone close to her and she wasn't able to get him/her back. She would probably want to make sure she didn't share any personal information about herself to these two strangers and so removed it.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Do the mallers assocciate the two groups? Scratch says she has two of thiers....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy Beamen View Post
    I'll admit that I am being a little lazy for not checking the past posts myself, but I recall someone brought up the Victor pregnant pause when they arrive at CJ's "home" (Chinwe I know, but I am a believer in the CJ theory) and I would like to offer this insight...when the group was at the compound south of LA Hope told Michael that she was brought in by Shaun after the attack on the tower, which means Victor may have been there at the same time, which means Victor knows exactly where they are, which means...
    Victor pregnant? ?? ? ?

They need to take CJ out!!
    I really dont like her.
    Last edited by Pandora; Apr 16th, 2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: ding bat

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122