User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 26- "Who Overcomes" Part 3

Final installment! Do we find out who's in the hood? Will Victor come to save the day? Did Datu get lucky????

All these answers and more in this week's episode*!

*note: none of these things may be answered this episode.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Will we hear from Lizzy?

I don't get to listen to this until after work, and after going through a supernatural marathon this weekend, I am so looking forward to this week's episode.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I can actually hear you saying all that in a 1930's high pitch radio voice.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!

Supplier of pinstriped suits and tattoos to all the best dressed zombies

Status
    Achievements:
    All right... It's out!

Supplier of pinstriped suits and tattoos to all the best dressed zombies

Status
    Achievements:
    GREAT CLIFFHANGER! (i hate you lol)

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Very interesting. I had suspicions about all that was to happen but it was still very intense listening. I teared up listening to the disparity in Saul's voice. It almost redeems him for being such a fool. Thank goodness Victor is there to be a voice of reason.

So now we can pretty much assume that Chin Huey is from the other tower, and could still possibly be CJ. As I heard the descriptions of how her stronghold was set up I could not help but think of the way Kalani described CJ's tower. I really have no clue where 27-1 will go from here. I'm hoping that Saul and Victor will find some clue as to the whereabouts of the Mallers, but I'm guessing it will focus more on Michael and crew at Ft. Irwin.

Oh, and there is potential for Mr. Whiskers to find refuge at Chin Huey's! She keeps kitties around to keep bugs and mice in check.

Great fucking episode. I went from laughing at Saul and Victor being mistaken as "partners" to nearly crying when I hear Saul pleading for Chin Huey's help. Kudos KC and cast!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    That was amazing!!!!!! Bet you anything Kalani was the traitor, he infiltrated tower 2, and they caught him, no other reason his file would be with the mallers. I've been saying it woulc ome down between kelly and kalani for forever! Suck it people who thought it was Angel, Datu (*cough* nikvoodoo *cough*), or anyone else! I can't believe no one had thought that tower two could have had encounters with the mallers. Or maybe someone did and I didn't see it. Either way, this was awesome! Just surprise after surprise!
    Angel's #1 Fan

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Very interesting. I had suspicions about all that was to happen but it was still very intense listening. I teared up listening to the disparity in Saul's voice. It almost redeems him for being such a fool. Thank goodness Victor is there to be a voice of reason.

So now we can pretty much assume that Chin Huey is from the other tower, and could still possibly be CJ. As I heard the descriptions of how her stronghold was set up I could not help but think of the way Kalani described CJ's tower. I really have no clue where 27-1 will go from here. I'm hoping that Saul and Victor will find some clue as to the whereabouts of the Mallers, but I'm guessing it will focus more on Michael and crew at Ft. Irwin.

Oh, and there is potential for Mr. Whiskers to find refuge at Chin Huey's! She keeps kitties around to keep bugs and mice in check.

Great fucking episode. I went from laughing at Saul and Victor being mistaken as "partners" to nearly crying when I hear Saul pleading for Chin Huey's help. Kudos KC and cast!
    Dude it's gotta be CJ. There's no one better to add to the cast. her name starts with a C, and is kinda long, so it's probably Chin-huey to anyone else and CJ to her friends. She seems damn smart and can survive one her own. It would be a cop out if it werent her.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    OH YEAH! I totally missed that!
    I was thinking they saw Kalani's file because he was a member of Chin Huey's original group, but no, you are right! Chin Huey only handed them Maller relevant files, so that would mean Kalani had some doings with the Mallers! Holy Rat Farts! lol I totally missed that!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Mr. Whiskers to find refuge at Chin Huey's!
    Before we get 1000 different spellings, the Correct Spelling is Chinwe

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast