User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    I'm always up for Reach (haven't tried the Anniversary stuff yet). I don't have BF3 though I'm totally up for nabbing it when it's on sale again.

Also, Gotham City Imposters is out in the near future; anyone looking at picking that up?
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    CUCUMBER GATORADE!!!!
    UNGH. Don't ever mention that God-awful drink. Seriously, I haven't forgotten about that taste. I was never so inclined to RETURN a drink. Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNarf View Post
    I'm always up for Reach (haven't tried the Anniversary stuff yet). I don't have BF3 though I'm totally up for nabbing it when it's on sale again.

Also, Gotham City Imposters is out in the near future; anyone looking at picking that up?
    Definitely get BF3. You can play with Goodie and I. He tends to yell and stuff when he gets killed, it's funny.

As for Gotham City, I'm not a big Batman fan. Same reason I'm sketchy on Asylum and City, but it looks neat!
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: SerenityKry PSN ID: SerenityKry
    I wouldn't mind joining in on a game night!

I'm up to play...
    CoD:MW3
    Gears of War 3 (Horde Mode preferably at the moment.)
    Halo Reach

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNarf View Post
    I played during the beta, game is pretty fun. If someone gave it to me for free I'd play the living heck out of it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Im up for BF3. But, I doubt that there is anyone here who can compete with me, since I am truly the best there is (And by "best" I mean "having the lowest possible score for the most consistant amount of time"). Gamer tag : BloodyRazorw1re (be sure to note that ur on the WA forum, since I ignore most friend requests)

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    So the consensus sounds like BF3 or Teh Halos. We can do either, I'm at school and stupidly forgot my copy of Reach and Halo 3 at home but they are being mailed to me and should be here in the next week or so. The next question becomes which days work best for the great people of this internet forum?
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Most of the people on my friends list play BF3 (which is a nice change from seeing everyone pop up for MW3... a game I don't own).

I am available for just about any day. Ever since December, I've been back on a normal work schedule (yea, me). So I can play when everyone else wants to play... unless I'm off on some trip and I'm stuck in a hotel that has terrible internet (like the one I was in last month).
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    My nights are kind of weird, but the best nights are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Then again, if we're playing BF3, I won't be playing since I don't own it and won't be purchasing it anytime soon. If we do play, I will probably be drunk, which just means I'll be totally awesome.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    It looks like we might try halo or BF3. If enough people have it we should play BF3 for a change. What nights work best for people?
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    It looks like we might try halo or BF3. If enough people have it we should play BF3 for a change. What nights work best for people?
    I'll find out in a couple of days if I got any 24 hour duty for this month, but I think I'm free during the entire President's Day weekend.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Before I was all pissed that I couldn't play with you guys, but now I have an Xbox! Sign me up! I'm on Halo Reach. Don't have Halo 3 yet. But I'm not bad at Halo reach so it could be some fun! I want BF3, but I don't have the moeny yet. But in a few weeks I get a bonus from my work. Maybe I can splurge a little??

I may pick up Dead Island. I have it on my PC, but I'd get it for Xbox if enough people on the forums play it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast