User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    LOL glad to hear it.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    I have been in touch with Daredevil and we are very much intrested in a minecraft game night. He will notify me when the server is ready and we will make it happen. As for xbox nights how about we aim for Saturday evening of this week? I figure we can play halo only because its the big party game and we can make an effort to play BF3 soon. How does that sound? I was thinking around 10PM Saturday night EST. so 7PM PST. Hows that sound?
    My Xbox HDD is dead again... so I'll have to hold off on that.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

Status

We don't really have enough people to do this this weekend. I'll get on a few people who may have missed the thread and we will do this soon. Sound good?
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    My brother just got back from the field and is guilting me into playing Battlefield around 9:30ish. Guess it's bonding time.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Just throwing my hat in the ring. I don't have Battlefield 3, but am down for Halo 3/Reach whenever. Go ahead and add me, just be sure to note you're from WA forum, as most random friend requests get ignored.

I'm randomly on live, so you guys plan something and I'll do my best to make that day

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Just wondering if anyone is up for a slightly different spin on this; mostly because I'm a selfish PS3 only type.

Would there be any love for an SSX event? Could even set up custom events on the same peaks with the same rules on both PS3 and xBox and publish the results here. The asynchronous style of play may suit the many timezones of the forum although I grant it means its not quite a game night

You can all feel free to add me on psn (id: symon_r) even if we don't go down this route.

I don't think I've ever noticed noticed a shout out for the game night threads on WND - could help participation?

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Once we get something solid down, then we should ask britt and greg to promote it on WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    I've been thinking that we should look into Computer since we all have access to that clearly, primarily MMORPG's are a good place to group up several people at once, when we did dead island we were limited to four.

Personally I'm on Star Wars: The Old Republic, server Darth Sion. Come find me if you want to play my main is a Gunslinger, Smuggler named: MissionV currently lvl 25.

I also think that Mass Effect 3 has a large multiplayer thing, but I haven't had the time to play that one yet.

Status

This is a good idea. It's hard because there is no way everyone has the same consoles or games *obviously* so we need to find the balance. We can make multiple threads for different game nights if that works. You guys let me know how you want to move forward with this.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    if anyone has operation racoon city on the ps3 pm me. i'm a little stuck on the nemesis right now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast