User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

I knew Nik would beat me to it but Datu's pair dropped in the new season in a major way! All the comments about Peg's were great given all the tension and build up at Irwin. As for Saul..... well at least there is Victor right? And I know it hasn't come up in a few episodes but is he done with the pic drip ?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    When referring to the trees in the garden did Victor say that the "one's we were going to have in Memorial Park weren't going to have anything for years". I thought the name of the park in the Colony was Liberty Park?

Anyway, if this person wearing the black hoodie isn't from the Mallers, then who could they be? A group that ran the water pumping station? Oh! How bad ass would it be if Sean survived Gatekeepers assassination attempt and was living outside the colony with a small group of people?
    100% right about the park reference. Could be one of two things
    Typo...meant liberty park....oopsies!
    We just learned something new 'bout victor

I'm much more inclined to believe this garden is a separate thing from all the groups we have met thus far. The mallers having a garden away from what we have known to this point as their "home turf" just doesn't seem like something they would do.

Anybody else get the feeling mr. Whiskers was trying to tell them of the approaching Zombies?...silly humans, bring the cat with you!!

Good episode

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Typo...meant liberty park....oopsies!
    Yup. That was an oops on my part. I'll fix it and re-upload it at a future date. It was supposed to be Liberty Park.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yup. That was an oops on my part. I'll fix it and re-upload it at a future date. It was supposed to be Liberty Park.
    Well hang on now......is it really a mistake, or were the people in the Colony the type to play games with words? Maybe it was Memorial Park but it was too depressing so they made it Liberty park!

Just like French fries became Freedom fries for a couple of people recently...
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Dude, according to Google maps, 8th and Grand isn't that far from where the Tower was. This hidden orchard was right under the crew's nose!

Okay, so if it isn't a Maller in the hoodie, then why did the scribble on the candy wrapper come off a Maller's corpse? Or was he just some scavenger that showed up afterwards, turned, then was killed by his comrades?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    or maybe victor changed the name because of the people that most likely died there.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by TCM Revolver View Post
    Call it a hunch, but I don't believe that was a maller. Perhaps we are stumbling upon another group of survivors...

good episode!
    I agree I don't think a maller would be so quiet and secretive. They're pretty direct.

On another note, I walk my dog while listening. Today I got weird looks for giggling (Datu: Just because i don't put out...You were going to get lucky tonight Michael.) but, I got even weirder looks when I said, "Goddammit KC!" At the end of the chapter...I didn't think I was that loud.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    definitely not a maller.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Speculation:

So what if the note on the candy wrapper or whatever is some special "secret garden" if you will amongst the maller group? By this I mean...one maller found it. Wrote the address on the scrap wrapper...used it as a quick fresh meal when out scavenging...later he dies, and the note moves on to the next maller..and so on until it lands in the hands of saul/vic..i could see that happening...honestly in a situation like this...if I was surrounded by people I knew I really couldn't trust entirely..i would keep it a secret as well

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Hmmm...

Hoodie?

Maybe it was one of the Boyle Heights Boys or the Seventeens.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast