User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Kitty

"Lurker"

Status

Mr. Whiskers Zombie Kitty

In the Latest episode of we're alive we hear the return of a character long thought to be dead... No it's not Lizzy's ex boyfriend Todd
    It's Pegs Cat Mr. Whiskers

The Cat was found when Saul and Victor when were looking around the Other building opposite from the Tower. He was feasting on a a rat that Victor shooed of a corpse. Saul goes on to pat her and they go on their merry way and the cat follows them to Victors dismay and that is all we hear of them for this episode.

Now is this just a one time cameo or will he be a companion for Saul and Victor. Personally I think he will be following Saul and Vicky for some time to come

Everyone please post what you think will happen to the mysterious Mr. Whiskers.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Personally I think he will be following Saul and Vicky for some time to come

DON'T CALL ME VICKY!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status

PSN ID: random_highjinx
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Personally I think he will be following Saul and Vicky for some time to come

DON'T CALL ME VICKY!
    But we love you Vicky <3 lol j/k

Personally, I love that fricken cat. All hail Zombie Scissor Kitty!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex.
    Random_Highjinx: Official Unofficial Adopter of Zombie Scissor Kitty
    All Hail Zombie Scissor Kitty!!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    I am imagining a I Am Legend like situation.
    Saul and Vicky travelling through destroyed LA to find Lizzy and the Maulers with Mr. Whiskers following along with them

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    It a nice image but I don't think that the cat will not be sticking around for long. If zombie Kitty is the same one skittles saw get away from a behemoth then he knows how to live on his own.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    i think the kitty will be like skittles. here for a moment, then gone, then back... and will at some point, probably do or cause something epic.

or zombie kitty is one of ink's disguises?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    How would that work? Ink as a cat that would be crazy.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, I am pretty pissed at Saul. He should know very well, that zombie kitty is not going to bite his shit. He should of picked up the cat. It is not like where he and Victor go there wont be any mice / rats. Is it some Freudian thing like that is Peg's cat?

Number 2! He has not made any comment about Lady that I can recall. His mom, yes. His dog, no. One last little tidbit that has been out there since season 1 is that Saul was teaching Lady how to track. Could have been any trick, but it was track. So, in my mind track becomes important and stored away. The problem my thoery currently has is that the only ones who explicitly know about the tracking are Lady, Saul, Burt, Lizzy. Lady may have mentioned something to Mr. Whisker's too, but who knows. Anyway, Lady is at Irwin, Saul is in LA, Mr whiskers is holding down the old fort and Burt and Lizzy are MIA.

We have a dog and a cat. If a Behemoth picks up a baseball bat, I am outta here... 8 )

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    We have a dog and a cat. If a Behemoth picks up a baseball bat, I am outta here... 8 )
    I see what you did there ---

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I actually was getting into it when I heard it. The Incredibly Journey gets a facelift like Pride and Prejudice. But, I never liked gorillas.

I do not think it would work, because I am pretty sure IncJrn is not public domain. Zombies do not work so good in the Arctic, so Call of the wild, Kazan and Bree son of Kanzan are not easy options either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast