User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 26- "Who Overcomes" Part 1

'Tis a happy Monday! For WA is back and better than ever.

Post your thoughts here on 26-1!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I haven't even listened yet....but.....I have two words.....

MR. WHISKERS!!!!!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    BURT WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
    Pretty straight forward episode. Good length but I want more!!!!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    That was an extremely satisfying episode. I'm very pleased to see that things seem okay at Ft. Irwin. Who would have guessed the stow-away zombie theory would prove to be right? The absence of helicopter skids made us all doubt. Our doubts are traitors!

So let me just say that I'm happy to learn of one of Tower survivor: BURT! (I was going to say Mr. Whiskers but I feel that joke will get played out real quick). Seriously, I thought the old man was pretty screwed but when I heard Saul's description of the condition of the zip-line I figured it was a very real possibility that he's not too beat up. He had to be standing on two feet when he pulled up the zip line through his harness then dropped it to the ground to allow it to coil up.

Perhaps those corpses that Victor found (one being eaten by rats) was one of Burt's victim's as he came down the zip-line? Maybe one of them wounded Burt and that is how Scratch was able to find him at the close of Season 2! This episode makes me very confident that Burt and Angel are now in the custody of the Mallers.

Did Victor kick Mr. Whiskers?! Fucker.

So why was that Maller carrying all those I.D.'s? I guess those were the trophies of his captured slaves. Too bad Saul didn't look them over. Victor wouldn't have recognized Lizzie's ID. Wait? Could that corpse have been Tardust? Maybe...but I doubt it.

So much too comment on! That add for Rex, Zombie Killer sounds gnarly! Can't wait for more. I'll cut it short here since I'm likely to ramble forever. Awesome show, Great job!!!!

[EDIT]
    I almost forgot, somebody get Kelly laid!
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    RANDOM ZOMBIE SPAWN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for some reason my ipod only downloaded it to 7:50. i almost had a coronary. so i spent like 20 minutes scouring the internets to find a place to listen to it, then i remembered that the website proper has a listen section. crack obtained.
    Last edited by reaper239; Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:35 AM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Mister Frigg'n Whiskers! F'n cats and their 9 lives! LOL. All I'm going to say is that Kelly keeps stealing the show. 2 great lines!
    "oh, now we can get laid." Then she tops that off with "So, it not just you being as asshole, it's your training." ROFL!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I think the evidence that Angel and Burt are in the hands of the Mallers is very strong now, which makes me wonder, what reasons could Scratch have for keeping them? Do you think she will offer them another chance to join thier ranks (something I doubt Burt would ever do) or do you think perhaps there may be an upcoming torture scene? Scratch could hurt Angel further or Lizzie in exchange for information. She may learn that Michael and the rest fled to Ft. Irwin!

Ft. Irwin vs. The Colony?! So much to stew over!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

PSN ID: X_2_5_USMC
    Loved the episode but I starting to get the feeling that KC is slowly building us up to something huge. He keeps giving us just enough to keep the storyline moving but not enough to really get a fix on it.

My only questions are, like some many other peoples questions.

1. Is Burt alive.
    2. Will Saul and Vic find Liz and the Mallers
    3. Will Michael and the others come back to LA

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Another cracking episode, I hope the Ft Irwin residents don't turn out like the colony. If they need to be removed from the story because it's not very interesting if they are just chilling out perfectly safe, then please let there be some epic battle where the zombies lay siege to Ft Irwin and eventually over run it.

Still don't think Angel is alive though, I just can't see how he could be, he was on top of a building as it went down!

"Lurker"

Status
    Didn't they fly over a whole mass of zombies as they left the field. I got a feeling I know where they are going!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast