User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Mallers taking over the Colony

I have been listening to WA alot lately, and I just got Season 2 off of Audible and have been listening to the audio beauty that it truly is. At the colony someone mentions if they (Michael, Kelly and Pegs) were the ones they heard from on the radio or something like that. And I just thought about it today, maybe it was the Mallers that they may have also heard or made contact with, and the Mallers are moving to take over the Colony. Just a thought.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see that fight scene. What do you think, that Pippin tipped them off?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Not so much Pippin. I think it was Tardust (Whom I like to pretend is being called TARDIS) that said that they(mallers) had all kinds of radios and communicating devices. Maybe they made contact some how.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: BoudreauxSson Steam ID: Almostmyturn Wii Code: 1016075358551706
    I agree I believe that the mallers are definitely going to go take over the colony.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I thought they had already.
    Season two they said they were supposed to head south to meet Durai, I interpreted that as, Durai totally owned those noobs, lets go to our new place.

"Lurker"

Status
    think of it this way, michael and victor took almost all of the ammo the colony had right?
    and they made a lot of noise doing so, my theory is that the colony was mostly overrun, so when the few that were left saw durai and them coming they were ripe for the picking

"Lurker"

Status

This may contain spoilers!

I think this is the case as well...The Mallers took over the Colony that is. The Mallers cared more about having supplies like food, which the Colony has, and a safer base. If Micheal and Victor did take a good chunk of the Colony's ammo and armaments then they were made even riper for the picking shortly after the coup. Both the Colony and the Mallers had different types of radios and the Colony had a HAM so it's possible they were communicating for weeks with the Mallers without realizing they were signing their own death warrants. By now we should have all heard the last episode but just in case----------------------------------->SPOILER

In the last episode, Scratch is speaking with Angel in a hospital room. This is likely the hospital at the Colony.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I think this is the case as well...The Mallers took over the Colony that is. The Mallers cared more about having supplies like food, which the Colony has, and a safer base. If Micheal and Victor did take a good chunk of the Colony's ammo and armaments then they were made even riper for the picking shortly after the coup. Both the Colony and the Mallers had different types of radios and the Colony had a HAM so it's possible they were communicating for weeks with the Mallers without realizing they were signing their own death warrants. By now we should have all heard the last episode but just in case----------------------------------->SPOILER

In the last episode, Scratch is speaking with Angel in a hospital room. This is likely the hospital at the Colony.
    I don't think you need to worry about spoilers in the Theories section. But if you feel you must, use the [SPOILER] tag.

SPOILER 

joint-point-counter-joint

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    It's definately a possibility, with the Colony being so unorganized after the group left, theres a chance that it could of been overrun

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    i think the colony has most defantly been taken over by the mallers or infact taken them in, in one episode we hear one of the mallers talking about how someone in thier group has taken a trip down south,

SPOILERS!!!
    not only that the voice of the gatekeeper's voice from when micheal pegs and kelly went down south we heard him talking through a speaker type thing but when i think it was when angel was being healed we heard someone talking to scratch to me he sounded like the gatekeeper, to me it seems entirely possible besides as we know from chapter 30, been 5 months, no sign of the mallers or anyone else in LA they all moved off somewhere. the colony is likely the only place they could of gone on foot. or by car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast