User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Yeah, you fortify in a small town and then the city zombies start flowing in cuz they need braaains and then sh*t gets serious. i mean the lack of guns, ammo, general supplies you name it. so i figure huge open world would be great for you could choose any kind of place and each pace would have its pros and cons. in general epic...

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: ProfessorWoland Steam ID: BitterAndBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsas View Post
    fallout 3 approach would be great you get first person and third person, also switching the side would be a big plus (like left/center/right) having companions or a whole squad would be awesome too, as well as having a tactical overhead view (maybe something like Commander in battlefield 2), the stealth aspect should be added too (sneaking like in deus ex, hitman or Thief series or even something as simple as sneaking in Gothic) having freedom to build custom barricades and traps (something like in Garry's Mod) would be highly appreciated by a lot of creative people (for instance to make tough a wall you need wood, bricks, cement, armature and water)
    Well i just hope somebody will begin making such a game
    And don't look at me, I know next to nothing about making games
    There are quite a few elements of zombies in the Fallout games, look at the ghouls.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I thought of a new mode or two today. Tower Defense or Attack the Tower. You can play as either the tower folk defending the tower from the Zeds or Mallers, or you can play as the Mallers or Zeds attacking the tower.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    I thought of a new mode or two today. Tower Defense or Attack the Tower. You can play as either the tower folk defending the tower from the Zeds or Mallers, or you can play as the Mallers or Zeds attacking the tower.
    I love Tower Defense games!
    That would be great!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    I got a great suggestion! Dead Pixels on Xbox Live. It is a great, 8-bit zombie survival game. Very fun! Great presentation and only 80 points I think. It was when i bought it anyways.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Ever play the "Zombies!!!" boardgame? You run around a destroyed city with a shotgun and shoot zombies, pick up more ammo, and screw over the other players. . . Not a video game, but it reminds me of the original 2D GTA game.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    Ever play the "Zombies!!!" boardgame? You run around a destroyed city with a shotgun and shoot zombies, pick up more ammo, and screw over the other players. . . Not a video game, but it reminds me of the original 2D GTA game.
    Sweet! I'm having a game night on Friday. I've got a few bucks in Amazon gift cards (Christmas) and was wondering what to pick up. Can you tell me which of these games it is?

Amazon.com:Zombies Board Games
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    For those that want to train for the actual Zombie Apocalypse, they came out with a "running game" app based around zombies. It's no GTA but could be fun for anyone who runs!

http://lifehacker.com/5892625/zombie...me-of-survival

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    This game would be awesome with zombies instead of crazy humans. What do you think? I played the demo, just felt like there should be Zombies.

http://www.gamespot.com/i-am-alive/r...eview-6364711/

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    For those that want to train for the actual Zombie Apocalypse, they came out with a "running game" app based around zombies. It's no GTA but could be fun for anyone who runs!

http://lifehacker.com/5892625/zombie...me-of-survival
    I have been waiting for this to come out sadly my itouch is not compatible, damn old thing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast