User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Saul ok not to beat a dead horse

I was wonder the whole Saul's operation has been bothering me. I mean the tools that they used. I just wondering if there was a hobby shop close to the tower? There a lot tools that could be use. like x-acto blades and handles. Hemostats for clamping off bleeding. if there was a drug store also close by they could use rubbing alcohol for sterilizing the tools instead of heating them up. anytime when you heat up a knife you run the risk of dulling the blade.
    this came to me while listing to the series again in the last couple of days while i was visiting the local hobby shop.

i hope i didn't asked something already asked and answered.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I will assume they used what they had on hand because it was an emergency he (saul) was trying very hard to bleed to death........ and the tower was still recovering from the fire and the attack. *cringes remembering that blasted!!!! surgery*
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I know there's a thread dedicated to this sorta thing.....can't for the life of me find it though. So we'll leave this here till we find it.

The issue with retrieving any additional supplies: No one to do it. Everyone else is running around trying to re-secure the Tower before nightfall. Security was very clearly priority #1 according to Burt. So there's no real way he could spare the personnel to find proper medical supplies. This was also before they had explored the hospital....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I was wonder the whole Saul's operation has been bothering me. I mean the tools that they used. I just wondering if there was a hobby shop close to the tower? There a lot tools that could be use. like x-acto blades and handles. Hemostats for clamping off bleeding. if there was a drug store also close by they could use rubbing alcohol for sterilizing the tools instead of heating them up. anytime when you heat up a knife you run the risk of dulling the blade.
    this came to me while listing to the series again in the last couple of days while i was visiting the local hobby shop.

i hope i didn't asked something already asked and answered.
    Maybe Saul had all of the supplies in his pack that carried the morphine and other meds.