User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

No! If you start closing questions......that means the show is wrapping up!

More questions! More unresolved issues! More mystery and intrigue!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    There will be more questions here and there, but alas, questions must close.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Oh well fine....you just keep being a good story teller and tie up your loose ends.....pfft.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Like the idea of the zombie being a test. I'd love there to still be a military unit in Ft irwin. If only Michael was a higher rank than Sgt he could command them! Not sure if KC will let us have a military unit though. Once the heroes have access to things that go against the premise it often ruins a show (a la being able to get back to earth in Stargate Atlantis and the stupid god lasers in it!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bray,

Mike doesn't have his uniform on anymore, BUT.. Sergeants do have the authority to issue commands/orders. That doesn't mean they'd be followed though. The command structure is probably going to be shredded, so whomever is left, will keep on following who they've been following. FNG's, as a rule are suspect from the start.

They aren't in much danger as long as they're in an operational helo. They can hover over the base at will without a worry (unless they run into Behemoths and they start throwing cars).

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I figured Riley was covered in puke. There didn't seem to be too much concern on Michaels part about having Kelly get her hands dirty so I ruled out all the dangerous possibilities. Now I am wondering: Riley + Puke = Pregnant? Lol, I am only kidding. I had to do that since anytime a gal pukes we quickly assume she's pregnant (though I do really think Lizzy is carrying Saul Jr.)

I do believe there might be a scattered number of survivors in the Fort however I do believe the Flesh-Biters have the upper hand. Some evidence for this could be the fact that the helicopters were still all grounded. I figured a good number of survivors may have wanted to scout nearby cities for other people and/or supplies? Then there was the lack of radio contact. Isn't Ft. Irwin supposed to have it's own power? I figured someone would have been manning (personing) the radio.

I do like the idea that perhaps a flesh-biter may have clung onto the helicopter and that could be the one they shot at. Even if the Fort is in tip top shape, I wonder as the chain of command. Having seen 28 Days Later recently I can't help but think that it could be populated with gun toting tribal-mentality men in fatigues.

I look forward to seeing more of what goes on at Ft. Irwin and actually don't even mind if we take a little departure from the story line of my favorite character Saul 2.0
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ok.. my 2 cents on this episode...

...Michael, Michael, Michael, you let me down troop. Getting lost in the cornfield is a jeep move! *Jeep* stands for brand new troops who don't know squat. You spend all your time telling them to bend over and when they come up say "POP!" You've just pulled your head from your ass!!

50 miles of open desert is a bitch to cross. It'd take the infected a llllllllloooong time to reach the post. The average walking speed for a healthy human is around 3 MPH. The temp and weather won't be a factor for the infected, but the terrain and their condition would be... unless they all came up the road as they followed people fleeing from the west or the base population itself became infected.

Side note: So where should they look on post for survivors or equipment?
    MP station
    Transportation or Logistics
    Operations
    Helicopter maintenance hangers. (once those puppies are closed, no one is getting in).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Crow, just curious, have you been to Irwin?

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DasUberOgre Steam ID: DasUberOgre
    I liked the episode a lot, not sure if I liked it as a Part 3 to a Chapter, but I still liked it. I also liked how the group has sort of gotten used to the zombies walking around. If this was a season ago and they saw the streets of Bartow crawling with zombies they would've laid chocolate bricks but now they are just like "Sigh. Whatever".

I also would like to throw my hat into the "The Zombie is a test" theory.

Also...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's scary how talkative you are on the forum... normally you're as silent as a mouse.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    KC,

as a rule, I try to stay far away from Army Posts..
    all jokes aside. Nope. I've only been to Cali once and that was to Travis AFB to get an MRI. I was trying to envision what a training post would have though and picked out what I thought would be universal units.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast