User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Now we just need spoof sponsors of Michael's college, the hockey team that played at the arena, Riley's restaurant, and Kelly's law firm.

I hated this episode. Because they went to Ft. Irwin. So Kc made me wrong. and I hate being wrong.....

....but aside from my petty nature I thought it was great! Wonder if Riley is apologizing for anything more than getting plastered and lost in a corn field....not exactly likely, but still a possibility.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Now we just need spoof sponsors of Michael's college, the hockey team that played at the arena, Riley's restaurant, and Kelly's law firm.

Wait...that wasn't a real advertisement for a gun store called "Locked and Loaded" in the Southern California area? I also googled it to find nothing on it...*hides away in shame*

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    what was Riley covered in?

VERY Wild Idea, but hey i'm using my imagination ;P:
    what if the people who found refuge in the fort saw the chopper land and released a zombie, or two, that they held captive to act as attack dogs to maybe see if Michael and the gang were alive, or for some other security reasons. i doubt if there are survivors at Fort Irwin that they would allow zombies to walk about within. but survivors could also be trapped within a certain section of the fort. but i'm guessing that there would be military Personnel there, i'm sure their biggest priority wold be to regain control and secure the fort, and would have a good idea at going about it.

OR! WHAT IF THE FORT IS A ZOMBIE HIVE like The Arena?! Then Michael and The Gang would really be in a pickle!
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    what was Riley covered in?

VERY Wild Idea, but hey i'm using my imagination ;P:
    what if the people who found refuge in the fort saw the chopper land and released a zombie, or two, that they held captive to act as attack dogs to maybe see if Michael and the gang were alive, or for some other security reasons.

OR! WHAT IF THE FORT IS A ZOMBIE HIVE like The Arena?! Then Michael and The Gang would really be in a pickle!
    Interesting ideas kenobi. We shall see on the next episode of Dragonb...oh wrong show and 15 years too late!

But what would stop the "zombies" from attacking the people who released them, unless they have some way of releasing them without actually being in contact with them?

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I am wondering if Riley went and found the alcohol in the farm or the barn. That might explain why she is covered in something. It also might be why the zombies found them in the morning, if they were following Riley havig spotted her away from the group.

Was anyone else really worried when Michael and Kelly went into the creepy corn/wheat field as the zombies were getting closer.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    We shall see on the next episode of Dragonb...oh wrong show and 15 years too late!
    But what would stop the "zombies" from attacking the people who released them, unless they have some way of releasing them without actually being in contact with them?
    DBZ... Good Times.

and yeah, maybe they have some wireless control for a gate on a "Zombie Kennel" of a sort located in a specific area. but IDK, it was just a wild idea :P

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Was anyone else really worried when Michael and Kelly went into the creepy corn/wheat field as the zombies were getting closer.
    Yep. Lost World: Jurassic Park. "Don't go into the long grass!!!!!"

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Left 4 Dead: Blood Harvest

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    How many when hearing the Lock and Loaded sponsor play thought we would hear something about Burt, I did. Damn you Kc

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Good Episode.
    1. Is anyone else wondering what Kelly found in the cornfield?
    2. Also since Fort Irwin isn't exactly "zombie"-free what do you think they will do next?
    3. And is anyone else impressed how fast they were able to fix some complicated hydraulics system?
    4. Next week's episode is probably going to be a Saul and Victor episode, so what antics and shenanigans do you think they'll end up in?
    5. What was Riley covered in? Alcohol or Blood? Or Corn Syrup =P
    6. Oh and what was Datu saying in the helicopter when he cuts himself off 10:38/16:00?
    2. Kalani mentioned that they could make a round trip on one tank of gas, "rough guess"(Ch21). Not to say they could go back to LA but more like they have fuel to use. About 100 miles worth given the distance already travel(more or less). Should have fun looking at google maps and seeing possible places to go. Vegas anyone. . But being serious I don't think they'll leave right away or at all.
    3. Not sure if sunset to sunrise is fast or slow
    4. Agreed
    5. Blood seems possible since Kelly seemed hesitant to carry her. I was also thinking it could be vomit.
    6. Yea what the hell did Datu say?!

Great Episode

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I think Kelly was probably referring to Vomit. Drink a bottle of something strong enough to floor you and you're probably gonna be seeing it again. If the tracks were zombies then maybe her puke smell hid her from them?

Like the idea of the zombie being a test. I'd love there to still be a military unit in Ft irwin. If only Michael was a higher rank than Sgt he could command them! Not sure if KC will let us have a military unit though. Once the heroes have access to things that go against the premise it often ruins a show (a la being able to get back to earth in Stargate Atlantis and the stupid god lasers in it!)

Maybe they can go back to LA in a military chopper with mini guns or something? Pick up Saul and Victor and then just go on about their lives??

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast