User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cliffhangers?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    Yeah... I guess you're right about the groundwork for the crash being pre-laid. I kinda overlooked those aspects, so I guess more a fault of the reader (me) here than the writer. I'll be gettin' off my soapbox now.
    Oh no frowny face!! This was a great discussion!

Don't get me wrong, I did find it somewhat cliche how it came about (we have 30 minutes to go, Pegs is doing great....we're all fine and dandy..........oh crap........) and I was supremely shocked Datu was able to fix it in 12 hours or less....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I agree. The helicopter crash felt tacked on to that episode. I feel the portions from 25-1 and 25-2 focusing on Michael and crew should have been put in one episode, maybe 25-1 while the portions containing Saul and Victor could have been put in an episode of thier own, like 25-2.

That and the timing of the crash felt comical. Michael, "...she can handle anything you throw at her." Wuh? We're suddenly crashing?! Wuh? I'm falling? You're falling? We're falling?! WHALE!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Oh no frowny face!! This was a great discussion!

Don't get me wrong, I did find it somewhat cliche how it came about (we have 30 minutes to go, Pegs is doing great....we're all fine and dandy..........oh crap........) and I was supremely shocked Datu was able to fix it in 12 hours or less....
    I can't go listen to it right now, but wasn't it just a damaged hose? Datu said he had a replacement so he just needed to get it installed. I was surprised it took 12 hours.

The emergency landing was awkward--but the horde's timing seemed more troublesome to me. If those were local zombies. having them suddenly appear just at the moment they were about to take off felt wrong. Where did they come from and why did it take 12 hours for them to show up? Our heros had been making a lot of noise. They couldn't have come from LA could they?

The whole zombie dynamic is weirdly variable. It's like when the Mallers attacked the tower--everyone was making hella light and noise; so, why did it take the sweat bottles to make them show up? I suppose they have been busy what with their pressing mutant agenda. Maybe Durai arranged for a diversion...
    SKITTLES?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12