User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I love it when people take a tiny thing I say and blow it out of proportion. You can't read into any of it you think I would really give away anything?

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I love it when people take a tiny thing I say and blow it out of proportion. You can't read into any of it you think I would really give away anything?
    Even if you havent slipped up this time, you will one day. On that day, we will rejoice! There will be parties and huge gatherings of people, all singing in joy around an open fire. It will make the news and conspiracy theorists will have a field day. The day will go down in history and will be taught to children in schools all over the world.

On that day Kc, you will change the world.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Might as well keep the thread going as long as possible and for consistency we should make sure it goes off topic...

ZOMG! WTFBBQPWN with occasional T-bagging.

Scott Marvin states that it was not his voice we heard on the Locked and Loaded Ad. Burt Really is DEAD or if he is not, KC must have fired Scott Marvin for being Too Tall and hired a cheaper voice imitator!

But all jokes aside in all seriousness

In 2012, my New Years Resolution is 1080p. Just like last year. But, this year I added LED and 3D.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Might as well keep the thread going as long as possible and for consistency we should make sure it goes off topic...

ZOMG! WTFBBQPWN with occasional T-bagging.

Scott Marvin states that it was not his voice we heard on the Locked and Loaded Ad. Burt Really is DEAD or if he is not, KC must have fired Scott Marvin for being Too Tall and hired a cheaper voice imitator!

But all jokes aside in all seriousness

In 2012, my New Years Resolution is 1080p. Just like last year. But, this year I added LED and 3D.
    It was Marv's voice. We just had it in the bank of files.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

An Angel/ Riley reunion would make me go all girly more than the Datu arena thing....Here is to hoping! Dante Tunundo does have a certain bad-assery sound to it. IMHO of course but I am a born again angel fan

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Jeez, I can't imagine who you might be talking about there. Can you believe some people?!

You don't want to give away anything... fine, we get it. Keep those secrets hoarded up, you ol' miser. Just remember: walking these here Forum hallways, you're treading a razor-thin highwire, where any little slip, any little misstep to the left or to the right and BAM! We be all over that like stink on shit, ready to quote, misquote, malign, misconstrue, remove from context and otherwise bastardize even your most benign intentions. You can keep mum all you want, but we'll be lurking in the shadows for that one little moment when you let your guard down, heh heh heh....

... but you're a man of integrity. You would never lower yourself to our petty level. That's fine. We respect that.

pssst... just tell me what happened to Burt and I'll get off your back. Nah, go on, it's okay. I won't breathe a word to anyone, I promise.

Just blink once if he's alive.

Scout's honor... I won't say a peep.

p.s.
    Ok, just encode it, like:

EVILA SI TRUB

Nobody will ever figure that out... it's perfect!
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 19th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i am bummed out. I was hoping that Angel would have survived somehow. I mean i really like the guy. He came up from being a soiled rich kid to holding his own in the series. I still want to believe that he and Burt somehow survived and are being held by the mallers. I still think that there is some history between Angel and Scratch still unresolved. That it would play out later.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I love it when people take a tiny thing I say and Blow it oUt of pRoporTion. You can't read into Any of it you think I would realLy gIVE away anything?
    Oh, wait... ok, I gotcha. Didn't see before what you were tryin' to do there.

"Uh, roger that, Eagle, copy. This is Big Turkey:
    THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
    REPEAT: THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
    Copy that, Eagle.... and thanks (wink, wink).
    I'll get back to you at, uh... tuna salad o'clock."

Yeah! Thanks, buddy. Your secret is safe with me!
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 19th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    Oh, wait... ok, I gotcha. Didn't see before what you were tryin' to do there.

"Uh, roger THat, Eagle, copy. ThIS IS Big Turkey:
    THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
    REPEAT: THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
    Copy that, EagLe.... and thanks (wink, wink).
    I'll get back to you at, uh... tuna salad o'clock."

Yeah! Thanks, buddy. Your secret is safe with me!
    Let it go, bro......Let it go....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Sorry KC, I got my first urge to blow something out proportion, I could not resist it.
    plus the idea of a twin brother ( with a side order of evil) was too good not to mention. hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast