User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Question Opinions On: What happens to the WA forums?

Will the forums even exit after the show is over? Will the forums become vacant? Will the forums transition into the KC Weyland forums or something along those lines? Will the forums transition into the forums of whatever KC's next project is?

"Scavenger"

Status
    My theory is the same as my theory with ever other Fan-base. The show may end... But the fans will live on. The forum and site will still exist, Albeit under used like the time between episodes 24 and 25.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

6 months after the show ends, I'm gonna ban all y'all, Erase the arcade scores, and take all the top spots for myself. *sinister laughter*
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    yes, nik will be the KING, and then look around and see he has no subjects. ALL HAIL THE LONELY KING NIK!

i think people will stick around. those who were active during the break will remain because there is a community here, and they know people. until king nik bans us all. of course this whole conversation is moot because the how will never end. (as soon as someone tries to say otherwise i jam my fingers in my ears and say "LA LA lA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, POO FACE!")

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    6 months after the show ends, I'm gonna ban all y'all, Erase the arcade scores, and take all the top spots for myself. *sinister laughter*
    You do that, and I'll follow you around for the rest of your life playing Boxxy videos until you can't get her wonderful cheery and bubbly persona out of your head and slowly, over the course of year YOU will become HER!

Kinda cool, come to think about it
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Due to the threat of boxxy for life, I amend my previous statement about banning everyone.....

*gibbly gibbly*
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Question what will happen?

not to bum anybody out. I have been wondering this for awhile now. Once the whole series is done and over with. whats going to be next? what will happen to the board? will Kc and crew come up with another series? I don't know if anybody had address this yet or not, in whole or in part.
    I know not everything last. I know its hard to sustain a series.I just hate to see it end after 4 seasons. cause I really enjoy the whole thing.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 6th, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: merged from another thread

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i think it will morph from the we're alive forums to the "kc's next project" forums. maybe they'll do another WA but somewhere else. i think southern nigeria would be pimp: gun running capital of the world.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    The forums will not self-destruct, or go away. The advertisements we just put up will sustain the site indefinitely without any funds from us. That being said, I don't plan on it becoming stagnant. Can you imagine what this forum would be like if/when another medium of We're Alive comes along?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I wish you said that statement without the "if" part.

All that discussion about a game had me excited. Not sure how I would feel about a live action movie or series. What about an animated series or mini-series?

Anywho, I'm sure that even when We're Alive ends new listeners will stumble across it and come to the forums to chat about it.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast