User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Great episode. It feels like were back into the full swing of things now.
    It was good to hear the acknowledgment of all the red shirts that died, especially Michael acknowledging that he left Lewis locked up. I'm glad they didn't just let that pass unmentioned.
    Also, Saul and Victor planning to head back to the Tower after the dust settles. If the stinger from chapter 24 took place later, maybe Saul and Victor might catch the Mallers there, or see them leaving and follow.
    Finally, my wild ass theory of the day: Lewis isn't dead...he'll pop up later looking for revenge. I know it won't happen, but seriously how fun would that be?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Really enjoyed it (as always) a nice slow episode (guess you can't go around knocking buildings over like Jenga). Loved the little bit about Riley's best friend and lover haha nice one KC.

I think Angel has got to be dead. He was on the roof when it went down.

Also what have I missed. Michelangelo saying he didn't get on with Burt? I know they had some Barnes but I thought they still got on...

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Oh Riley, what are you doing? Please don't get yourself or anyone else hurt.
    Yay to Pegs for landing well.
    I am loving seeing Michael become more... human in a way. By that I mean more willing to allow other people in his life, for good and bad. No man is an island Michael.
    I am looking forward to seeing how Vic and Saul fall into a team. I think the reason that they rub each other the wrong way is that they are pretty similar in a lot of ways, so this dynamic is going to be good to 'watch' unfold.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post

Also what have I missed. Michelangelo saying he didn't get on with Burt? I know they had some Barnes but I thought they still got on...
    They've never got along except when they had to. Alpha males tend to butt heads. They are both very much alphas
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I gotta grumble a bit here. When the groups get further fractured it slows things down for me. Let's see, I like cohesion

Michael et al with the chopper
    Riley
    Saul / Vic
    Lizzy
    critically injured dude found by Bricks...
    ...who was put with the old man (men)?
    Skittles
    Randy (almost certainly not human)
    And my "If there aint no body than nobody is dead" So...
    Minor characters
    Red Shirts

Some below are much more periferral than Red Shirts, but I feel some or all will be back
    Maller Group North
    Maller Group South
    Slaves + Mallers taken to the Hospital after the ambush but before Burt et al get there for the chopper.
    Maller group South
    Colony Peeps
    Second Tower dudes other than hope

I do not know what type of Coyotes you have out west. Maybe they have lost their fear of people. But out here it is next to impossible to get the drop on them. Even at 200 yards down wind they will see me and alter their path. The only time I do get the drop on them is from inside the house while looking out the window. Even then, they will not cross the mowed lawn. They stay to the field even in the Spring when there is no cover. It is like one tells the other, Dude, don't walk on the old man's grass he's nuts!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    They've never got along except when they had to. Alpha males tend to butt heads. They are both very much alphas
    Wow just realised how much auto correct changed in that sentence haha, yeah I'd always picked up on the 'alpha male' I wanna be on top thing, just never would have classed it as a dislike...but in my world I like to pretend everyone gets on just fine

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

And is there any snark like Datu snark? I think not!
    Only voodoo snark even comes close!

Just playing nikvoodoo

But I guess the way Riley reacted to the news that Angel was (probably) toast finally confirms her feelings for him and at the very least establishes that she is not a full lesbian, just bi-curious or straight
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; Jan 9th, 2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: More colours

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Just curious, and a way to further this discussion, what qualities make either one an alpha?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post

I think Angel has got to be dead. He was on the roof when it went down.
    I don't know, Bray. I can't see KC just cutting Shane out of the 2nd half of the series after he played such a big part in the first half. Aside from that, the only way I can imagine that Angel would've survived is if he was somehow able to climb down the loose bit of rope that was still attached to his side before the building collapsed...

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    And by the way:
    Hey KC! Can you quit fucking around and get Burt back into the story, please?! We've been waiting nearly five months to find out what happened to Shirley!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast