User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Am I the only one who heard or thought that they heard this?
    In the opening scene when Burt is going over to the other building where the other Helicopter is and Burt falls, You hear Burts voice from a distance, like in Chapter 24, except then you hear Tanya, Michael and Kelly arguing from a distance as well. If they're both from a distance then maybe a third party was listening.... or maybe the perspective just changed from Michael and that to Burt after he fell. We didn't hear Burt making noise, so we don't know.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I relistened and it sounds like a combination of the two; Michael says that the GPS says "to stay heading in that direction for a while" and a moment later he says "down there that big road down there is the 15, follow that." Makes me wonder if the GPS was for a ground based vehicle and plotted a course on the freeways.

I'm really hoping they crash landed in that baseball field behind Kennedy High School in Barstow.
    I kind of find it a little unbelievable that a GPS would work with any reliability this long after the apocalypse. GPS sats and receiving stations go through considerable calibration all the time to keep them correct. Following a magnetic heading through the onboard instrumentation on the other hand would still be reliable. But the best idea would be to visually follow the I-15 at a relatively low level, but also have someone co-piloting to help Pegs find her way. It's not easy trying to fly and keep lookout at the same time. Who knows, maybe they would see some survivors.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    I kind of find it a little unbelievable that a GPS would work with any reliability this long after the apocalypse. GPS sats and receiving stations go through considerable calibration all the time to keep them correct. Following a magnetic heading through the onboard instrumentation on the other hand would still be reliable. But the best idea would be to visually follow the I-15 at a relatively low level, but also have someone co-piloting to help Pegs find her way. It's not easy trying to fly and keep lookout at the same time. Who knows, maybe they would see some survivors.
    GPS Satellites will last long after we are gone.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i don't know about that, satallites require a ground control team to help guide them and keep them online. once that's gone and there's no more power, the satallites wouldn't know to make course corrections and after a while would just drop out of the sky. i think. man i sound like a wet blanket.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Am I the only one who heard or thought that they heard this?
    In the opening scene when Burt is going over to the other building where the other Helicopter is and Burt falls, You hear Burts voice from a distance, like in Chapter 24, except then you hear Tanya, Michael and Kelly arguing from a distance as well. If they're both from a distance then maybe a third party was listening.... or maybe the perspective just changed from Michael and that to Burt after he fell. We didn't hear Burt making noise, so we don't know.
    What we hear in 25 is pretty much what we heard at the end of 24. The difference was perspective. I thought about this in two ways.

1) It is just a mood setting thing. Ramping into Season 3.
    2) We all know that this is an audio drama. Sound is critical and ment to be there. In 24 we hear as if we are with Michael/Tanya. In 25 we hear it as if we are elsewhere. But where? It is not Saul and Victor. We hear them next and the copter sounds is very different. Angel? Maybe that is what Angel hears. This alerts him that he needs to find a new ride out of Dodge ASAP. Burt? Not only is he in a different location, he is in a different condition. Hearing is the last thing to go and the first thing to come back. Be it sleep, concussion or drunken haze blackouts.

If it is not mood setting and was entered in someone's Log it is again argues for Burt to have survived.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    What we hear in 25 is pretty much what we heard at the end of 24. The difference was perspective. I thought about this in two ways.

1) It is just a mood setting thing. Ramping into Season 3.
    2) We all know that this is an audio drama. Sound is critical and ment to be there. In 24 we hear as if we are with Michael/Tanya. In 25 we hear it as if we are elsewhere. But where? It is not Saul and Victor. We hear them next and the copter sounds is very different. Angel? Maybe that is what Angel hears. This alerts him that he needs to find a new ride out of Dodge ASAP. Burt? Not only is he in a different location, he is in a different condition. Hearing is the last thing to go and the first thing to come back. Be it sleep, concussion or drunken haze blackouts.

If it is not mood setting and was entered in someone's Log it is again argues for Burt to have survived.
    I was thinking the same thing about it being a mood setting for the season but with Kc you can't always be sure. Another point of view someone mentioned earlier was Riley's, being unconscious and hearing thing fuzzy, but I don't care much for this point of view. It could also be Michael remembering how screwed things are/were, being that its his voice we hear first.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by EVABLACKX View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about it being a mood setting for the season but with Kc you can't always be sure. Another point of view someone mentioned earlier was Riley's, being unconscious and hearing thing fuzzy, but I don't care much for this point of view. It could also be Michael remembering how screwed things are/were, being that its his voice we hear first.
    Rliey was within the helicopter so the voices and the helicopter would have sounded closer and louder and same if it was Michael.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    it is really great having WA back but I think I am going to need to listen to it a few more times, I found it kind of confusing the whole Saul and Victor portion had trouble hearing parts of the conversation they were having, it could be just my sound system but with a few more listens I should be good and ready for part 2

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Hellaxxlagger
    I'm glad they set it in a different perspective to be honest i totally forgot about saul and victor after they were hit with the rpg
    heh the rest of 24 was sooo intense i was thinking too much about the poor people in the tower :/ and what kind of car do you guys think
    victor was able to get?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jusaki View Post
    I'm glad they set it in a different perspective to be honest i totally forgot about saul and victor after they were hit with the rpg
    heh the rest of 24 was sooo intense i was thinking too much about the poor people in the tower :/ and what kind of car do you guys think
    victor was able to get?
    Pretty sure its a pick up truck. The same one they straight messed up in chapter 24. Had

Has anyone mentioned the hilarity of victor inquiring about the maller's leg when he reaches the truck?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast