User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    Monday makes sense again! Welcome back old friend.
    Pretty sure WA was the only reason not to hate Mondays. I want the next episode now.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Now I stalk the forums for items of goodness for We're Not Dead!

::hides in a bush::
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Correct me if I am wrong, but did anyone mention Datu's faulty repair as the reason for them having to land? I can't believe we totally missed that?

All in all, a good episode, I especially liked the voiceover flashbacks at the start of the episode, but the slightly faded nature of the people speaking may hint towards them being heard by Burt? If that was the case then we checked in on every cliffhanger except Angel?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

It's sort of a catch 22. We spoke of Datu's failure in the chatbox, but it didn't make it in here yet.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It's sort of a catch 22. We spoke of Datu's failure in the chatbox, but it didn't make it in here yet.

I think you are talking about after the fact? I meant in the discussions of the episode were his repairs are mentioned and the post Season 2 "WHAT NOW" discussions

"Lurker"

Status
    Wow, that was awesome. First time I've listened to any episode on day one. Now I find out what having to wait week after week is like...
    First time listening in my new Sennheisers as well. Sounded great. Glad it weren't released in the dead of night, either. Being in the UK I was worried I was going to have to wait till tomorrow!
    Enjoyed the episode loads. Plenty of everything I've come to love about We're Alive. I really feel sorry for everyone, talk about frying pans and fires. Interested to see what's in store for Burt!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Ahh, it feels good to have my We're Alive fix back. Not sure what to say about this episode except it was a nice, slow, lead in for the season. Got us back into the swing of things before everything hits the fan. Love it!
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    I think you are talking about after the fact? I meant in the discussions of the episode were his repairs are mentioned and the post Season 2 "WHAT NOW" discussions
    It wasn't a faulty repair until his repair failed mid flight. How were we supposed to know the repair was faulty until it failed? It worked well enough to get them about a half hour from (presumably) ft Irwin.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Very good opening to season 3. Im sooooooooo glad Saul is ok. Looking forward to next monday now! But I still cant get used to listening to one at a time lol

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    One thing I noticed when Saul and Victor were walking around was all of the coughing and with limited visibility from the dust as the building had collapsed, but the Mallers looking around at the end of chapter 24 seemed to have good visibility and no problems breathing. This might give us some indication of the timeline between the two sections.

And YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast