User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    What a song. What an album. What a band.
    Totally agree. Radiohead may be the most overrated/underrated band ever. Kid A is in my top fifteen albums of all-time.

National Anthem and Optimistic tend to battle each other for my favourite Radiohead song on a weekly basis.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Totally agree. Radiohead may be the most overrated/underrated band ever. Kid A is in my top fifteen albums of all-time.

National Anthem and Optimistic tend to battle each other for my favourite Radiohead song on a weekly basis.
    Yeah, Kid A is a classic album. Definitely one of the best of the 21st century, that's for sure.

For me, it's all about Karma Police (from OK Computer) and How To Disappear Completely, both superb tracks.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Kid A is a classic album. Definitely one of the best of the 21st century, that's for sure.

For me, it's all about Karma Police (from OK Computer) and How To Disappear Completely, both superb tracks.
    OK Computer is great too. I loved all of their albums, except Pablo Honey. I could never get into it no matter how hard I tried. There's a lot of Radiohead that's super awesome. There's also a lot that's super mediocre.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:

OK Computer is great too. I loved all of their albums, except Pablo Honey. I could never get into it no matter how hard I tried. There's a lot of Radiohead that's super awesome. There's also a lot that's super mediocre.
    The only thing Pablo Honey is good for is Creep. The rest of the tracks on there are average at best.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

The only thing Pablo Honey is good for is Creep. The rest of the tracks on there are average at best.
    Totally agree. Even though I'm sick of Creep. Every time I hear it I think, "You know, The Bends would have been a way better debut album."

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Likes Nathan.Luiz liked this post

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:

Totally agree. Even though I'm sick of Creep. Every time I hear it I think, "You know, The Bends would have been a way better debut album."
    The perfect debut album for Radiohead would've just been The Bends with Creep shoved in somewhere in the middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

The perfect debut album for Radiohead would've just been The Bends with Creep shoved in somewhere in the middle.
    I mean, I could sit here and say, "Oh, Creep would have been a decent b-side," but that'd be me talking out my ass. It was the song that broke them to the world at large, and the song that gave them the career they enjoy now. I hate it. I'm tired of it. I can't stand listening to it. But without it I don't know if we'd have the music we have today. As far as Radiohead is concerned.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:

I mean, I could sit here and say, "Oh, Creep would have been a decent b-side," but that'd be me talking out my ass. It was the song that broke them to the world at large, and the song that gave them the career they enjoy now. I hate it. I'm tired of it. I can't stand listening to it. But without it I don't know if we'd have the music we have today. As far as Radiohead is concerned.
    I don't mind listening to it once in a while but I get your point.

Anyway, as it is now half 3 in the morning in the UK I feel I should probably go to sleep instead of talking about Radiohead...
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I don't mind listening to it once in a while but I get your point.

Anyway, as it is now half 3 in the morning in the UK I feel I should probably go to sleep instead of talking about Radiohead...
    LOL. Radiohead will be here in the morning, dude.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast