User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Really? Are you looking from a PC or your phone? It really looks like a Behemoth is chasing a Hummer as the vehicle leaps over wreckage while a figure in the back of the vehicle appears to be firing off a single round right into the creatures face/chest area.

Attachment 1707
    The link this thread is about is part 1, silly person. The picture it goes to is the person walking through the wreckage.

I'm pretty sure the picture you're looking at is from Part 2....maybe 3. Either way, you're right. It looks like a hummer and they were supposed to be getting away in a pick up truck is my understanding.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The link this thread is about is part 1, silly person. The picture it goes to is the person walking through the wreckage.

I'm pretty sure the picture you're looking at is from Part 2....maybe 3. Either way, you're right. It looks like a hummer and they were supposed to be getting away in a pick up truck is my understanding.
    :/ Wha? Part 1? Like Chapter 25 part 1? There is artwork for each part of the chapter?

I am actually...confused.

So it would actually help for me to click on the link right? This is actually my first time seeing this artwork. Pretty bad ass. Has it been said who that character is?
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Mar 27th, 2012 at 02:46 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    :/ Wha? Part 1? Like Chapter 25 part 1? There is artwork for each part of the chapter?

I am actually...confused.

So it would actually help for me to click on the link right? This is actually my first time seeing this artwork. Pretty bad ass. Has it been said who that character is?
    Yes, on occasion the artwork is part specific. If you use iTunes you can click through and see them all.

I think it's supposed to be Saul or Victor. The color of the clothing seems to be Saul (fatigue color), but that's the best guess I can muster.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12