User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 25 Title and artwork revealed!

Earlier today Kc posted this on the WA Facebook page

So we have artwork, and a title (Inadequate Strength)....that my friends is enough to start the feeding frenzy of speculation!!!!! Who is that in the artwork?? Why are they at what appears to be the ruins of the arena?? Or is it the Tower?? Who is lacking in strength? Let's hear your thoughts!
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Dec 27th, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I LOVED the new art!
    I figured it was someone combing through the wreckage of the tower for survivors

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Earlier today Kc posted this on the WA Facebook page

So we have artwork, and a title (Inadequate Strength)....that my friends is enough to start the feeding frenzy of speculation!!!!! Who is that in the artwork?? Why are they at what appears to be the ruins of the arena?? Or is it the Tower?? Who is lacking in strength? Let's hear your thoughts!
    Ugh. The anticipation is killing me! I'm already upset because of the title "Inadequate Strength". Something tells me it's going to be a plethora of bad news for the Tower crew </3

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Looks like the wreckage of the Tower, judging by the appearance of the wall (many hotels and apartments have the "segmented" look, but it's hard to describe, and I don't think the Arena totally collapsed if I remember Saul's description of it correctly.) Also, look down and to the left of the person. See that blue plate in the pile of wreckage? Seems like something an apartment building would have. There also appears to be a lampshade above the plate.

I would even go as far as to say that the person shown is Saul (or possibly Viktor, and I'm simply judging by the color of the skin and the ability to walk, which Angel and Burt probably don't have. Also the hair; it appears to be short, but it could also be a long ponytail thrown over their right shoulder. Could it Scratch?).

Also, the person appears to be carrying something. Not a person (which would be a great spoiler to put right in front of everyone) but SOMETHING. It also does not look like any gun I've ever seen. What color was Saul's dog? Because a small-ish black dog would just about fit that shape and size. That's all I can think of, it could be almost anything.

As for the title: I think it refers to the condition of the living Tower people back at the wreckage. One would imagine falling 15 stories - along with the building - would be a pretty draining experience. Maybe they don't have enough strength left to fight off the Mallers that take them prisoner? Or it could also refer to the emotional strength of the people in the helicopter. They might turn around from worry that those they left behind are still alive and being held captive. Hell, it could refer to the number of people in the helicopter - if Fort Irwin has survivors (or zombies, which would be very very bad) already in it they might not be able to fight them off.

All that being said, it is a GREAT picture. I wish I was this good at graphic design.
    Last edited by h3half; Jan 1st, 2012 at 07:19 PM.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    *spoliers* Well so far the Tower was lacking in strength as it collapsed, and the chopper's hydraulic system's strength failed. Plus the... was it a behemoth chasing Saul and Vic? ... it's strength failed. So... there's that.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huggmachine Steam ID: RedCzech
    Hey, you noticed all that . I wasn't sure anyone would pick up on it since I imagined the images would mostly be seen as a thumbnail.
    Last edited by Ben Hosac; Jan 3rd, 2012 at 01:31 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: IGfanatic
    It looks like the mans shadow to me, not carrying something (or someone).

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I just realized that in this chapter art, the Behemoth is supposed to be chasing Saul and Victor right? Where did they get the hummer? I could have sworn they jacked a pick up truck from a deceased Maller.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I just realized that in this chapter art, the Behemoth is supposed to be chasing Saul and Victor right? Where did they get the hummer? I could have sworn they jacked a pick up truck from a deceased Maller.
    In this chapter art I see a lone figure walking among the ruins of the Tower.....

....maybe this is like an ink blot test or something....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In this chapter art I see a lone figure walking among the ruins of the Tower.....

....maybe this is like an ink blot test or something....
    Really? Are you looking from a PC or your phone? It really looks like a Behemoth is chasing a Hummer as the vehicle leaps over wreckage while a figure in the back of the vehicle appears to be firing off a single round right into the creatures face/chest area.

Chapter 25.jpg
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast