User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Question What if YOU Were a Maller?

What would be your nickname? What would you like your role to be? What would you want your relationships with the other Mallers to be like and why? Etc, etc. I just thought this would be a pretty cool thing to discuss.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    My nickname would be ClearSights, I would want to be the lead sniper defending the base, I would want to be high up in rank, like stand beside scratch in most senarios and guide troops / mallers.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    the grim reaper, head enforcer

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

I'm gonna use these names in my WA fanfic by the way.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Shadowsong, Head scavenger and Scout. Also skilled in musical arts! Arrested for multiple counts of breaking and entering, theft, attempted murder and other charges. Made a name for himself due to working exclusively at night, humming a jolly tune as he works his magic. Can pick any lock granted it is not an electrical one. Wears a Rabbits foot as a Necklace for good luck, along with other charms he deems "lucky". Prefers the color black for obvious reasons. Quick on his feet as to get out of a dangerous situation.

Carries a Bowie knife and .44 revolver.

Basic kit: Lock picks, Flashlight, Harmonica, toothpicks, Lighter, and a small spool of wire.
    Last edited by Eitri; Dec 24th, 2011 at 02:50 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    then i would like to change mine to my actual road name, Deuce. when refering to me sans my presence they call me The Deuce, cause i'm the shit. i'm sgt at arms so i would still be the head enforcer. other great, actual, nicknames are Lucky, Sparks, Deacon, Yogi, and Radar.
    Lucky is the unluckiest man i know. he only counts as lucky if you consider the fact that he's still alive.
    Sparks is a musician who also deals heavily with equipment. he got the name from the electronic standpoint.
    Deacon's name should be somewhat obvious, but for those who don't know, a deacon is a leader in the church. he is a deacon, and that's how he got the name.
    Yogi is a bear of a man, but he's very kind, hence the yogi the bear reference. he can also cave a man's chest in.
    Radar works on aircraft communications systems. aircraft communications systems was too long to make a good name, so we went with radar. a bit of a misnomer, but it works.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

If anyone has any weapons of preference feel free to include that with the info. just don't make it to over the top.

"Lurker"

Status
    Beans - got the name from working in the prison cafeteria. Imprisoned for bank robbery. Most useful for infiltration and planning. Still lower rank but quickly rising due to his never stop working attitude.

carries a ferret .50 cal blot action rifle
    Last edited by beanzomatic; Dec 21st, 2011 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Addition

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    well in my personal arsenal, for the time being, i have an M1 Carbine with a folding stock, a High Standard 1911, and a Mossberg Maverick 88 with a riot barrel and pistol grip. i also have a nice chest rig to bring it all together. not sure how that would factor in seeing as in the fanfic i'd be in prison, unless i was one of the ones on the outside at the time.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    well in my personal arsenal, for the time being, i have an M1 Carbine with a folding stock, a High Standard 1911, and a Mossberg Maverick 88 with a riot barrel and pistol grip. i also have a nice chest rig to bring it all together. not sure how that would factor in seeing as in the fanfic i'd be in prison, unless i was one of the ones on the outside at the time.
    Hows this sound: Your character keeps the 1911 and 1 of the 2 other weapons and the 3rd weapon not chosen is put in one of the armories?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast