User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Maybe Burt knows a bit more about Radon Labs because ...
    either a) Shirley once worked there; she died of cancer if my memories about her death are right; maybe there is a link between her death and her work; and probably she told Burt about what she did in Radon Labs and how some things in Radon Labs worked or were organized;
    or/and b) some of Burt's regular customers worked at Radon Labs and they got into some chatter about this and that; and maybe it was through such chatter that Burt put together some pieces, so now he has a basic understanding of some stuff regarding the laboratiers - like for example the various ranks of the scientific or security personell and stuff ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Storm, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Burt did seem to have a little bit more knowledge or experience in identifying the "Smart Ones" exactly how much observation could he really do from his store?

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I think that Burt had a Ranch in Black Rock Mesa before Raydon labs moved in an the government forced him to move. I am just trying to work in a Half Life reference.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Bakkie-Pleur liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Maybe Burt knows a bit more about Radon Labs because ...
    either a) Shirley once worked there; she died of cancer if my memories about her death are right; maybe there is a link between her death and her work; and probably she told Burt about what she did in Radon Labs and how some things in Radon Labs worked or were organized;
    or/and b) some of Burt's regular customers worked at Radon Labs and they got into some chatter about this and that; and maybe it was through such chatter that Burt put together some pieces, so now he has a basic understanding of some stuff regarding the laboratiers - like for example the various ranks of the scientific or security personell and stuff ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    It could also be why he had an RPG in his vault. Maybe the customer who it was for worked there. It wasn't in the "room vault" because the buyer was coming soon maybe the buyer knew this was going to happen.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ok, going back to this...

Burt recognizes a level 3 ID from Raydon Labs and knows that you have to be pretty smart to get one of those. Episode 42-2 struck me that Burt recognizes Austin McKibbon from a photo in the notes as one of the Beheomoths. Maybe Burt is just awesome with faces. He did get a good look at it while playing toro toro bull fighter. But, it is my experience that it is hard to recognize someone out of context.

The drugs used to Make the special zombies may have come from Raydon Labs. Does Burt's familiarity with the lvl 3 ID also give him insights into the work being done there? Does it provide that little extra context to help him recognize the human he (special zombie) once was?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Didn't Burt say that Shirley bought something off of Raydon to try help with the cancer? Or did i make that up.....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Didn't Burt say that Shirley bought something off of Raydon to try help with the cancer? Or did i make that up.....
    I believe it was speculated on the forum, but I do not remember anything in the show linking Burt's wife Raydon Labs.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I believe it was speculated on the forum, but I do not remember anything in the show linking Burt's wife Raydon Labs.
    That's probably where i heard it. Makes more sense

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    It does seem like Burt knows alot.... Burts wife died of cancer, didn't Tanya say that the zombies or special ones had tumors/cancers? Could Burts wife have been undergoing treatments at Raydon Labs? Keratin is used in alot of cancer studies and research....this site--> CLICK talks alot about, granted its over my head and i dont understand the majority of it.... But it would explain how he knows what a Level 3 ID card looks like, and has some knowledge of Raydon labs. Maybe Shirley had some experimental treatments that helped lead to the start of all of this.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok this could all be settled if we were privy to the information in Burt's journal. Michael and Angel's first instructions were that everyone write down what they were doing and where they were when it all went down right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast