User Tag List

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Season 3 and Chapter 25 Predictions!

In case you didn't see:The Voodoo Lounge is gearing up for Season 3!

......Lets just ignore the fact we still don't know when it will be.....

But that is neither here nor there. It is totally uncouth to be caught with your pants down, so let's have it! Do you have a prediction for Season 3?? Something specifically in mind for Chapter 25? Let's hear it! Sound off and be heard! If I like your prediction, you might make the blog!

Publishing date won't be set until Kc announces Season 3's release date, but believe me.....you'll know!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Come one come all! Get your predictions in for the We're Alive season opener! Voodoo Lounge comes out next monday! Let your voice and prognosticating voice be heard!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I think Saul and Victor will "save" Lizzy ( DUH) Angel will have proven to have survived the collapse the building is injured and is in the hands of the ever kind caring loving Scratch and company, who are headed south to join Gatekeeper and company once he is recovered ESCAPE and follows the plan of heading to Fort Irwin same with Saul Victor and Lizzy
    ahhh Fort Irwin, will not be seen in season 3, no one will make it that far, even with the chopper, for some reason Pegs will be forced to land well short of the destination but they find a "good" group of people with a secure compound and our "golden trio" all have to pass this compound to get to Fort Irwin..... adventure ensues!!!
    on a side note I have not forgotten Burt, just have not gotten him worked into my plan yet

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ok, I will go way out there...

CJ of the other tower will surface.

Mallers have had plants inside the colony for a while. I have a feeling that Gatekeep is / was a maller. If he is as much of a sociopath a victor and Tanya claim, he would have much more likely been in Eastern Bay than tooling around anahiem. Alternatively, Marcus could have been / is (if there ain't no body then there ain't no body dead Not quite a yogism, but close) Marcus reminds me a non-seasoned Duri. He is not as slick and charismatic and he loses his temper a lot easier. I could see him being Duri's protoge'

Something does not sit right with me regarding Hope. He were so busy with life/death/tower colapse if there was a thread, I missed it. Near the end of Season 2 when hope is about to be sent down the cable she says. "that is a long way" It is more like Rhetoric than a conversation. But, there is still an Oh Shit pause of a few heart beats before Angel speaks again. IMO, the silence speaks volumes. With Gunfire, RPGs, structural fires, etc. I do not think sound would be a good judge of distance. This is exasperated, because she has only been blind a couple of months. So, I do not think she has had time to develop Dare Devil awareness. An hysterical blindness block becomes unlocked in similar circumstances? Fleeing a tower at height vs Fleeing a tower at Height. We have seen Burt cure his tremors when there is a direct threat to freinds.

***** Edit ****
    I will leave it there for an extra serving of crow. Angel pauses after saying close your eyes to hope. Not really a nerd joke. But, still it is Kc's style. He likes to put what seem to be throw away lines at the time as foreshadowing. e.g. when reading the journals they learned a guy was covered with zombie blood and did not turn. Saul then says, but I bet if you get it inside you somehow... Early one, Burt tells Saul to shut up or I'll shoot you... There are more.

For instance, Angel and Burt have to repel down the side of the building. Angel complains to Burt who tells him, you brass babies... When Burt fell, the majority of the length of the rope would fall back to the tower. My guess is Angel would be much more likely to survive climbing down the outside of the tower than negotiating rubble and stairs inside the building.

With Burt far from the building and Angel close to the building it is natural that Burt would be found first.

*** End Edit ****

Like Hope above, my gut tells me there is more to Pegs than what has been proven, not speculated on the forums. Early, she will not use a gun. It does not seem to be a phobia, but there has to be some nasty emotional trama to develop that level of moral conviction to not use a gun or tell anyone why. on the 4th / 5th july she kicks herself in the butt and goes to help. A key turning point for her is when she grabs Michael's gun and shoots Latch. I think I heard Scratch yell "John" two or three times. She has nightmates that jolt her awake screaming. But, think about it. What is the dream. Latch has not been burried like all the other zombies. He leads them to her (she knows that the zombies are eaters of their dead). But, the real twist is that the nightmare breaks with john asking "where am I?". She is tramatized because someone she alledgedly does not even know is not burried? My spin that it is the burrial not the killing of Latch that bothers her. I am pretty sure I hear Pegs working a rifle in the back seat. Kelly comments on this such as are you sure you know how to do that? When they go to the seaside McMansion, she wants a gun, but they only have two. At this point, she is still traumatized, wants a gun and is aware that it might be a human behind the door.... When she makes arrangements to allow a proper burrial she is "cured".

Add in the Angel Complexity. When the corporeal remains are in the trunk, they are "John". Angel knows him as Latch. Where does the John come from? Either Pegs drilled it into Angel's head that it is John, or Angel already knows him as John. But, wait there is more (with my shamwow accent) Scratch is not surprised in the very least that Angel is calling the corpse John. So, it would seem that Scratch is not flustered because she knows Angel / Pegs knows the twins.

Fast forward a little bit and we meet Victor. In a spanish conversation I hear the name Marcus. How many of you caught the name Marcus in the conversation in the FIRST listen. Once we meet Marcus the experiment is flawed with bias. She again hers the name Marcus in an english converstation and is exasperated by the fact that "Marcus is in charge?".

There is a coup (attempt?) on Marcus
    The day after Marcus dies or survives with a nasty blow to his power base Durai takes the "rest" of the mallers SOUTH while the assault goes to the Arena.

I still think Burt is connected to Raydon labs. Raydon lab is in ground zero

Burt is alive and must meet back up with Michael. Some of the book michael is writing is First Person Burt and there really is not a lot of time between shooting the RPG and sliding to the other roof for Burt to write it up and present it to michael.

**** Edit ****
    Scratch refers to Burt as "old man" and the name sticks even after we hear Scratch tell Duri, "Burt". In episode 24, Tardust is worried about the old man shooting up the tanker, but he was the one listening to all the bird talk and probably connected "Burt's voice" for scratch. After the tower collapse, Bricks finds a pretty mangled human still breathing. Scratch says put him back with the old man.
    *** End Edit **

This is more of a stretch. Tanya linked to Raydon labs. She is a vet and then goes somewhere else for a few years. She says she works with a lot of Doctors and learns a lot of stuff. Is there enough time in the colony for this? Or, does she get her training at Raydon labs. A standard practice is to test through animals and then to humans. She says the zombies have more in common with animals... Maybe, or more in common with zombie animals and that is another reason she is so skeptical about the "super" zombies. If I was in a zombie out brreak with more than 99.99% not human any more, I do not think it would be much of a leap of faith. Instead it is met with skeptisism as if she was bias from experiments that predate the outbreak.

Zombie Factions? As Arnold says in Terminator 2, it is your nature to destroy one another. The population is obliterated in the outbreak, but what is the thing that humans spend doing or preparing for? War. I got it! With about 1,000 people in Southern Californina, lets kill a few more! I tell you what, you will not even need to remove your shoes to walk across that gene pool.
    I do not think it would be much of a stretch for factions. Individuals come together to advance a common interest and this might not be in the best interest of another group.

Hannah / Kalani
    I have to go back and relisten to 24. I think the sequence of events is that people try to flee the tower by car. They are intercepted by Mallers. We hear shooting which stops the car. The Mallers are known slavers and would not execute the people in the car in cold blood. Not to mention, that I am scratch has made it very clear that she wants "her" alive. There is a Hannah in the tower that we have not formally met. Maybe Kalani and that hannah hooked up. Datu says something like when it does not matter how long a couple has been together, that person maybe all they have. Obviously thinking about Samantha. But, Kalani says That, I do get. Maybe Kalani saw the tower hannah shot in the breakout. Again, this is stretching it. The body double shot in chapter 24 is often thought of as a possible hannah for kalani. That will require more fabrication in the backstory to explain it. In addition, Kalani is miles away on a helicopter not at the golf course. It is possible that events were described on the ride back to the tower to fight the mallers. But, I think they would be discussing the strategy.
    Meh, probably more inane dripple than you ever wanted...
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Dec 23rd, 2011 at 09:59 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    I think pegs is the rat and that Angel had sex with someone in the tower while Michael was asleep for over 24 hours in the first couple chapters. Whether or not that someone was a girl or Saul is to be discussed.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.