User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    LMAO....Hey I have said you would lose twice, and both times I was wrong and you won. Only 2 times did i say you would win and you lost. So that mean I was right 5 times on the wins. And hey this week ain't over...Rodgers could tank tomorrow night...maybe.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GodofInsanity View Post
    LMAO....Hey I have said you would lose twice, and both times I was wrong and you won. Only 2 times did i say you would win and you lost. So that mean I was right 5 times on the wins. And hey this week ain't over...Rodgers could tank tomorrow night...maybe.
    The only way Aarong Rodgers tanks is if he gets run over by a tank.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hey I was trying to give you some hope

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey I was trying to give you some hope
    I've resigned myself to another loss this week. It sincerely would require Rodgers to not play tomorrow. Did he score less than 7 points in any quarter this year?
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Gatherer"

Status
    Umm no he hasn't scored less than 20 points all season...lowest was 21.5 against Carolina. Last time he played Vikings he scored 26.5, threw 335 yards and 3 touchdowns with 1 interception. But hey with all of that he could have an off day. (Like that, still trying to instill hope)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Wait I just looked at the schedule next week. I play you Nik. Sooo if my predictions jinx you.....I think you gonna bury me so bad I may never get back to the surface. There my destiny for one week is ensured for the moment.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Umm no he hasn't scored less than 20 points all season...lowest was 21.5 against Carolina. Last time he played Vikings he scored 26.5, threw 335 yards and 3 touchdowns with 1 interception. But hey with all of that he could have an off day. (Like that, still trying to instill hope)
    That's what I was getting at. I was implying he'll beat me in the first quarter alone because he averages 7 fantasy points a quarter. (I realize it's not an accurate statement, but still)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12