User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Hummer Zombie Proof Your Car

Here's a fun video on "How to Zombie Proof Your Car" from an Australian car show called Mighty Car Mods. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS8KXHBCimo
    The idea is to modify your vehicle so that it can protect you against zombie attacks using materials you might have available around the house. It also covers gathering supplies, weapons and tactics. The video is fun, irreverant and informative. Saul would have benefitted from seeing it before he took charge of the motorpool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    love it.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    That is an interesting video.
    <----- Click to see what D.A.R.T is doing for you.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Hyundai motors has promotional deals with both The Walking Dead TV Series and with the comic. As part of the deal, Robert Kirkman designed a "zombie proof" Elantra Coupe that will be in the comic, and Hyundai is going to make a real version that will be on display at the San Diego Comic Con!

Attached Images Attached Images

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    wow..first ive seen of this thread.

the original post with the aussies, yea...while i dont approve of their methods of securing their window bars, etc...i do applaud them on building a nissan. those damn things will run forever on relatively little gas, and minimal maintance...ideal for a zombie world where the majority of people have no idea what good vehicle maintance is. in fact i will say that i personally have the truck version of their suv with around 250,000 miles on her...still going

the kirkman elantra "looks" good...and im sure it will be built well..but the spikes on the front i would see more as a hindrance than anything else..whats the point of "plowing through" a horde if a shit ton of them are just gonna end up impaled on your bumper? and that hyundai motor is not gonna like all that extra weight hanging off the front end like that......man, to be honest, i could rip apart his entire idea if i wanted...but im just glad to see things like this at all....he certainly did make it "look" cool for sure!

car guy rant over.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Not a bad video. Pretty funny.

If you are stuck with or only have a choice of sedans, go with an early to mid '90's Ford Taurus. Mines a '93 has close to 240,000 miles and still runs like a champ. Fairly all around middle of the road on the necessary specs like power, economy and roominess. The only thing better in this vein would be a Taurus wagon.

Stopped driving it to drive a 98 and it went belly up at about 130k-140k miles. Newer and lasted 100k fewer miles. Went back to the '93.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Killing in the entertainment section? Wow that's horrible.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    I'm all Pick-ups for Zpoc, but one of the best I've seen is the "Multinational United" armored Hilux form District9:

Attachment 2025
    Awesome! Any idea how the machine gun on the hood is used?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    The "Walking Dead" zombie proof car was displayed at San Diego Comic Con:

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    The "Walking Dead" zombie proof car was displayed at San Diego Comic Con:
    Is that from the comics? I've missed an episode or so of the TV series, but I can't picture them doing something like this on the show. Way too cool.

Nevermind... I read the thread in reverse order. I'm a dumb butt. I'll admit it.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast