User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Finished the main Dragon Slayer quests. Didn't realize it was the end. I will probably have to start another character to explore more of the quests and regions I did not get check out yet. It just does not seem right to be the Ultimate dragon slayer that just saved the world to sneak into some woman's house to return a ring that was found in a Pawn Shop.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Finished the main Dragon Slayer quests. Didn't realize it was the end. I will probably have to start another character to explore more of the quests and regions I did not get check out yet. It just does not seem right to be the Ultimate dragon slayer that just saved the world to sneak into some woman's house to return a ring that was found in a Pawn Shop.
    Congrats on finishing the game! I still haven't finished it myself, had to take a bit of a break from Skyrim, I've been playing it non-stop since it came out, I wanted to finish up some of the games that have been stitting around. I was wondering, for anyone that has Skyrim on PS3, if you've encountered any of the lag issues everyone is freaking out about...the only time I've encountered any kind of lag was on a fast travel back to Whiterun, but it sorted itself out after a few minutes.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huggmachine Steam ID: RedCzech
    I just finished off the Thieves Guild & Nightingale main questline. It's taken so long because of this place www.skyrimnexus.com. There are really awesome mods and improvements here. One to note was a pack (one of many) that change how vampirism works and makes it more interesting. There's a ton of these sorts of projects in addition to texture additions, item additions/tweaks and of course much needed UI improvements. (god their stock inventory is bad).

-Ben

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i have no idea what kind of problems people are talking about on the ps3

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

So I am on the second play through. Went way against my nature and did the Thieves and Brotherhood arcs. Sheesh, I fell guilty for stealing stuff that actually only spawns if I initiate the quest from NPCs of a single player game that I own. LOL.

Anyway, I had this cool Horse Shadowmare or something. Lost her. Cannot find her. I cannot find my other horse that I bought for 1,000gp. When I zone to a new place, they do not show up anymore. Kinda frustrating. I do not think they are dead because when I lost them I was moving from town to town muling stuff.

I also have this ability to summon a friend. It is a power not a spell, scroll or staff. First time I did so the guy followed me around and around and around Yammering all the time. Somthing about how Kalani has been in dangerous situa- oh wait, wrong story. Finally, I got so frustrated, I slit his throat with a jackedup glass dagger with a 30x multiplier. Maybe he holds a grudge. I summoned him again and he came and fought with me. But, the bastard refused to go any further. He would not zone deeper into the dungeon nor out to skyrim. I come back and there he is talking to himself.... I knew I sould not have put that roll of 7 in charisma...

I wonder if the PC version is less buggy.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Arthur,

You've been having issues for a good while. Dead Island was giving you the business and now this.. save stuff on the cloud and see if stuff continues.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Have been playing since launch (not too long only an hour-ish per day). Currently a lvl 40 battle mage. Finished Dark brotherhood, main, Mages guild, Companions and most daedric story lines. Next I think is the imperial civil war quest, really starting to dislike Ufric after "The forsworn conspiracy". And I really dislike the Thalmor, a division in the empire is giving them a chance to land the final blow (Nerd!). My companion at the moment is Cicero and I too am rocking Shadowmere Arthur.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Damn, gotta start all over again.

My avatar married a Priestess of Dibella. Now he wont leave the house.

Just kidding.

When my last character got bugged I do not think it was the hard drive. Nothing would update. If I went to the temple of Nocturnal it would always tell me that I can only change once per day. I actually never changed. I got one ability as the quest reward, but I could never change it. I even had been saving this series of games on the cloud, so my hard drive was temporary storage only.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    I started playing it again about a week ago, I had taken about a 2 or 3 week break, I started doing the Civil War questline now, still early on, I decided to join the Stormcloaks, doing Daedric quest as well and still having fun just wandering around and discovering things, currently a lvl 43 Archer.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I am lvl 50 on this play through. I still have not found equipment with the Underwater Breath enchantment. *Shrug*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast