User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who else is excited? I've never been more excited for a game in my life, and am pumped. Needless to say, I will virtually disappear on 11-11-11.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Clearly, this normally excellent community wasn't excited for, what I think to be, the greatest game ever. It has pushed my favourite game of ten or so years out of the prime spot. Just sayin'.

Game On,

Creemy

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    cool beans, I thought about grabbing it this weekend. I downloaded parts 1, 2 and 3 of the demonstration on xbox live. Maybe I will pick it up tonight and fire it up or just wait and grab it with Halo later this week. Oh, man, I am so old. I remember when Halo was to be a RTS rather than a FPS and it was for the Mac, not PC or xbox.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Lol. This is definitely worth the money. And I played Halo when it first came out, and loved it. But I was 8 at the time, so the whole video game world was still but a vague dream for me, so I never looked at any such news.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I've already picked up the Collector's Edition of Skyrim. Also, I am playing it at this very moment. It is nothing short of amazing.

Goddamn, I love my new big, unwieldy, gotta put things in the closet to display but is still so incredibly awesome that it makes my friends jealous Dragon.
    The art book and DVD are also awesome.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Ok so i gotta say, I hate bethesda games.

Morrowind: FUCK YOU! because I went on a quest outside the city, and i couldn't find the city, THEN after like 2 hours I find the city but then I can't find the damn entrance to the city, so I circle around the thing for a good 30 minutes and by then I'm over it...

Oblivion: Things were going good at first... and then I got lost in a sewer for an hour or two and I was over it.

Fallout 3: Instead of going left to Megaton I went in the wrong direction and I got destroyed.

So I guess the main point here is that I hate, (and suck) at Bethesda games, but I liked RPGs like Mass Effect and Fable. Anyway I wasn't all that hyped for skyrim. Then I got some free time for once and I decided to redbox COD MW3, but they didn't have it so I thought I'd give Skyrim a try and figure out why I hate that game too. And then I started playing and I didn't get stuck, I didn't get lost and I didn't die a billion times. And at first I thought, hmm this isn't bad, but then 12 hours later, I was still playing and I couldn't stop, so now, Skyrim is my new Game of the year, sorry Arkham City. I gotta go buy this game soon.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    So what are you guys playing as? I'm going with a dark elf, warrior for close up/mage for long distance type.

Also Vampirism blows! I got it, and I ignored it, and now people attack me for no reason, and i have to go on this long quest to cure it, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE A MOB OF PEOPLE CHASE AFTER ME WHEREVER I GO! sighhh
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I have the Collector's Edition too! It's so worth the money. And I'm playing as a male Khajiit, assassin. Knives only. I'm gonna try to get werewolfism, just for the sweet irony of being a cat dog.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Also, I completely agree that Skyrim is going to be game of the year. Easy. But I loved all those other Bethesda games, I enjoy when a game is big enough you can get lost in it.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I always have been quite adept at making great all around characters, because I'm greedy and I want to do everything, so I have a High elf Battle-Storm/Fire Mage-Ninja-Archer. I throw down runes, use some potions, fire off a few chain lightnings and then my ebony battle-axe, with shock enchantment, to destroy eveything that gets in my way. When I'm feeling stealthy, I sneak and shoot. This method hasn't wronged me thus far... Unless I get hit by one of those cinematic one hit kills...

But, the first time I was eaten by a dragon, I will admit, was amazing.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast