User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling

Is the homepage dead?

I made this icon forever ago, and still brings me to this page. But I noticed that it is glitchy, receives no updates, and there are no external links to it. Should I just change it so my homepage no longer directs me here, or will be back up eventually?

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Yes, the homepage is dead and buried.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Builder"

Status
    I've incorporated parts of the old homepage into the sidebar. However there hasn't been and recent news in the last 3 months so the news section isn't showing anything. I'm still working on the calendar and have been working 50+ hours a week for two months so I've had zero time to work on it. However it's starting to finally slow down a bit and I'll be getting back on it and being more present here again.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.