User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf!?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Isnt that allowed in the episode discussion board?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Spoilers are allowed in chapter discussions. Goodie was just playing around.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    oh... goodie... haha get it, its a pun. isnt that punny? OH SNAP!

"Scavenger"

Status

Notebook Hand stitching.

I had my hand stitched shut in front of me after a knife accident about 2 years ago. 17 stitches and I have a small hand. They numbed me, cleaned it out and stitched me up. BTW, the inside of my hand looked like a Ton-Ton from StarWars.

**Spoilers**
    On to chapter 14! Poor Saul. BUT Lizzie was just a bit too pushy about him. Every time someone said something about the rest of the group or something important, Lizzie was there to push with "And Saul?" "What about Saul?" or "And now Saul!" I was kinda annoyed and I LOVE SAUL! Down girl! Geesh! Kelly turned a corner for me when she reached out to Michael. Michael is still a whiney "take my control from me so I can be all emo" ex-leader. HOW ANNOYING! I don't like Burt in charge. He was more fun as the snarky side military gun shooting crazy guy. Angel is growing on me as he is now far less annoying than Michael or Burt. But he is still quick to judge others. Pegs and her PTSD. Good times! Scratch IS coming for you, girl. Not sure if that's better or worse than the zombie horde. And yes, I was painting my toenails when listening to Saul's surgery and had to stop a few times wincing about his grunts thro his mouth piece. Loved Burt's Tuna sandwich war story. But I wish Burt would go back to his old self shooting zombies with Shirley singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
    Last edited by GingerNacre; Apr 15th, 2012 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Spelling

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Man, I just finished Chapter 14... The point that Burt was making about the bullet possibly hitting something else first... What if he shot a zombie and its blood went into Saul? Man. That would be a horrible way to go!

As far as that old west surgery, I had an Army medic rip a fully embedded tick out from inbetween my second and third toe while I was in the field. That hurt really bad. I can't even imaginge getting a round taken out of me!

At the end of the chapter, I kind of got teary eyed at the military traditions they continued during the "funeral." I do think it's a big waste of ammo though.
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12