User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!?

"Gatherer"

Status

Unhappy Wtf!?

Part 2 is messed up! cant stand surgery... being awake has to be the most fucked situation! *cringe*

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

You'll find there's a person around here named Yarri who will agree with you 150%.

Now think back to before we discovered anesthesia. Surgeries performed all the time with the same gruesome techniques. "Here, bite this....and if you're lucky, I don't give you gangrene and force us to saw your arm off with a rusty bone saw." Bullet in the head is more humane.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    oh trust me i know. i tore my hand in half when I was 16. Civilian doctors couldn't numb the wound while I was waiting to be transferred to military hospital. That didnt stop them from cleaning gravel out of it though. That episode brought back some memories. ugh... I am sure digging a bullet out is worse. Oh and fuck the sound of cauterizing. That is messed up!

i couldn't stop listening in case major plot things were revealed. I sure hope that tuna sandwich is important! haha
    Last edited by mathuect; Oct 15th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

By far...the most.....important plot point.............EVER!

I may or may not be lying........ok hell I'm lying. No one has mentioned tuna since. Oh and by the way: OUCH! Holy hell!!!!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Well I will hold onto my hopes for tuna in the new season. I am sure beyond sure the flashbacks have to be worth it! haha.

(and in half.. i mean in half. Think Spok "live long and prosper" but omfg. ha. Still cant move my ring finger... So the flashbacks are worth it... i am sure... Tuna will play a HUGE part in season 3... I am sure of it.)

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mathuect View Post
    Part 2 is messed up! cant stand surgery... being awake has to be the most fucked situation! *cringe*
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You'll find there's a person around here named Yarri who will agree with you 150%.
    ***Waves****

Hello.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Haha hello. so you dont like surgery when people are awake either huh? ha

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mathuect View Post
    oh trust me i know. i tore my hand in half when I was 16. Civilian doctors couldn't numb the wound while I was waiting to be transferred to military hospital. That didnt stop them from cleaning gravel out of it though. That episode brought back some memories. ugh... I am sure digging a bullet out is worse. Oh and fuck the sound of cauterizing. That is messed up!

i couldn't stop listening in case major plot things were revealed. I sure hope that tuna sandwich is important! haha
    you have my sympathy, military hospitals suck. yeah that hand thing too, yikes. seriously though, i kind of feel your pain, when i was 15 (or was it 14) i i caught the muzzle of a rifle with my jaw, busted it wide open. not fun. and i was serious about military hospitals, that is the reason to not vote for government controlled health care imo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Oh i disagree. Once I got to the military hospital it was fine. It was the civilian doctors who didnt want to numb me. ha

Jaw, muzzle, owch. damn.. ha

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    by far...the most.....important plot point.............ever!

I may or may not be lying........ok hell i'm lying. No one has mentioned tuna since. Oh and by the way: Ouch! Holy hell!!!!!
    spoiler spoiler spoiler!!!!!
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast