I'm a man of many interests, perhaps too many. As some of you may have noticed down in the art subsection..i recently acquired a big new project. Art being my one true love in life..(only, I probly should say.. ). I have been wholly occupied by building a space I can be proud of..thusly, this story has fallen behind.

If I've ever been guilty of anything in life, spreading myself too thin would be the top of my offenses. I tend to start projects and never truly finish them. Instead, I will attempt to work on 7 things at once and try to evenly distribute my time among them all. Any of you out there that know a thing or two about multi-tasking know, your work suffers from this behavior.

That's not something I want to have happen here. While some may question my use of butters as a primary "hero" character...the thing to keep in mind is, he is simply an extension of myself...and I, myself...enjoy what I'm doing here. I would prefer to not see the vision I'm going for suffer because real life has gotten "busy". Therefore...

Hiatus...but I am working, when new material returns...it will be a little more "visual"...

Todd out