User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tears :(

"Lurker"

Status
    "a few unanswered question"? You MEAN ALOT of unanswered questions.

Omg! I had te biggest heart attack when the Mallers shot the fake Lizzy. And another massive mental collapse when the Building collapsed, taking Angel along with it.
    I didn't even know there was a dialogue at the end of the credits. So what everyone is saying about what Scratch said is so completely new to me. It does kindle a little hope.

I agree, with out Saul, Angel and Michael together, it's just not the same, however, I am preparing myself for the death of a main character in the seasons to come I have a feeling it's going to be Michael...... at the very end, he's going to do a massive sacrifice for everyone.... that's my theory

"Gatherer"

Status
    Michael's the man. Saul and Lizzy (for god's sake...target another character for a while! Pegs maybe...?!? )need some slack. Bring Back Burt! Angel...alright...he becamecool when he and Kallani took down the behemoth. At least he stopped being such a wuss after he jumped through the window. My opinion? Bring him back and kill him off heroically. Datu=annoying, but good comedic relief. Riley...what can I say. Possibly bi, awesome with a bow, not a wuss (like annoyingly wishy-washy "Peegs"--spelled the Riley way)....And season 3 can't come soon enough!!!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I miss Victor,....sniff, sniff,......HA! Just wait Mallers,...Victor les va dar en toda la madre cabrones!!!! AHUAAAAA! A MORIR HIJOS DE PUTA! sorry, couldn't help myself.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Angel survived because after the credits scratch finds someone and puts him with the old man and scratch says i found what i am looking for. pegs is in the helicopter so its not her. angel and scratch seem to know each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12