User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I think these are related to the hack, but cannot be sure.

The games undead end, dynomite, zombie golf, zelda invaders and zombies destruction won't let me submit my score, and only give me the score of 0 on the highscores. I played zombie golf yesterday before the problems, and then I had no problems submitting my score. I'm not sure if this problem is just me.

Also, I think the Highscore-champions section at the top of the arcade home page is broken. At time of typing it says nikvoodoo has 8 highscores, Luna Guardian has 4 and usmcludwig has 4. Whereas when looking at the number 1 rankings on their pages nikvoodoo has 5, luna guardian has 4, usmcludwig has 3. To make the toal up to 16, j0be has 2 and Kc and me have 1 each. Is this meant to be the amount of number 1 rankings, or something else? I could not find any relevance to the 844 numbers in other sections. Perhaps games that have been deleted are still being counted, because I think nik had the highscores in alot of those.

Finally, I'm no technical wizard, but if popcap games were the problem, should bejeweled 2 be deleted as well?
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    @Kc the place to check is actually %appdata% my phone autocorrected
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post

The games undead end, dynomite, zombie golf, zelda invaders and zombies destruction won't let me submit my score, and only give me the score of 0 on the highscores.
    I'll look into those-

Also, I think the Highscore-champions section at the top of the arcade home page is broken. At time of typing it says nikvoodoo has 8 highscores, Luna Guardian has 4 and usmcludwig has 4. Whereas when looking at the number 1 rankings on their pages nikvoodoo has 5, luna guardian has 4, usmcludwig has 3. To make the toal up to 16, j0be has 2 and Kc and me have 1 each. Is this meant to be the amount of number 1 rankings, or something else? I could not find any relevance to the 844 numbers in other sections. Perhaps games that have been deleted are still being counted, because I think nik had the highscores in alot of those.
    You're right. The calculator was qualifying games that weren't active. We had soft-deleted them, so the high scores were still there. They have now been hard deleted.

Finally, I'm no technical wizard, but if popcap games were the problem, should bejeweled 2 be deleted as well?
    The popcap games that were a problem, or could have been a problem have since been removed. This bejeweled and big money are from trusted sources and don't have any malicious code with them.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The games undead end, dynomite, zombie golf, zelda invaders and zombies destruction won't let me submit my score, and only give me the score of 0 on the highscores. I played zombie golf yesterday before the problems, and then I had no problems submitting my score. I'm not sure if this problem is just me.
    I've had no problems submitting high scores to any of those games (I played through all of them and either was able to register a high score or get the message saying it won't register more than one high score per user).
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by GD_Elite

The games undead end, dynomite, zombie golf, zelda invaders and zombies destruction won't let me submit my score, and only give me the score of 0 on the highscores.

----------------
    Make sure you have "Remember Me" checked. I think j0be might need to add his code fix again for the arcade, but I'm not sure.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I'm definitely signed in and I'm not having problems with being signed out. I have played every game today, and those are the only 5 games that have done it. If you look at my arcade profile, it says n/a for those game regardless of what I do. But then I can go straight onto a different game and submit a highscore for that.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm definitely signed in and I'm not having problems with being signed out. I have played every game today, and those are the only 5 games that have done it. If you look at my arcade profile, it says n/a for those game regardless of what I do. But then I can go straight onto a different game and submit a highscore for that.
    What browser are you using? Just trying to narrow down what it might be.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Using safari.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Using safari.
    Ok, try it now...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Just tried zombie golf and it works. Thanks I will try the others now.

EDIT: No luck on dynomite though...
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Sep 2nd, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast