User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 4

Saul Chapter 4

I thought the chapter was interesting. I was re listening to it. It's watching the characters develop, it's the beginning of the whole relationship between Saul and Lizzie. It's interesting to see how Michael hates Burt even in the beginning. It's one of my favorites actually.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I agree this was a good one.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

It was the first one that actually passed over a sizable chunk of time, since the chapters seems to encompass at least a few days if not several. I like how it begins in the middle of the battle to reclaim the Tower, with Burt shooting off one liners all over the place. Other than those one liners I really liked the line right at the end,
    "Didn't we just send three people out to get fuel"
    "No I said two friends, the other one is just Burt"

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Burt is kind of like an old Batman! I really wonder what kind of gun is Shirley exactly. When they said hand cannon, I thought that was a pretty accurate description of what I was imagining. My favorites so far are 1) Burt, 2) Riley, 3) Datu... Michael isn't far behind. They did a really good job so far of making me hate Kelly! I can't wait for chapter 5!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

At this point, I can't remember if it's covered in the story or if we learned about it from Kc directly. But if you want to know, you can click on the "Shirley" link to the wiki to find out the answer.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerock View Post
    Burt is kind of like an old Batman! I really wonder what kind of gun is Shirley exactly. When they said hand cannon, I thought that was a pretty accurate description of what I was imagining. My favorites so far are 1) Burt, 2) Riley, 3) Datu... Michael isn't far behind. They did a really good job so far of making me hate Kelly! I can't wait for chapter 5!
    Chapter 5 has one of my favorite scenes by far, in 5-2. I must have listened to that episode 10 times more than any other!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerock View Post
    It's mentioned in Chapter 3 I believe, when they are in the vault.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Kickin it old school, yo.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Whoa Nelly!! Did I just step out of the Tardis? I just clicked the Episode Discussion link on the forum page and back in time I go. Oh well, since I'm here I might as well makes some predictions. I predict that...
    SPOILER 

then Michael will...
    SPOILER 

but the s..t will hit the fan when...
    SPOILER 

The last time I time-traveled, I told these Mesa-Americans that they were kind of silly to make such a long calender, especially since their civilization wouldn't be around much longer. Boy, did they go into a tailspin.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 22nd, 2012 at 10:59 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    On my 3rd relisten... Boy first Pegs and then Kelly. Both so annoying. It really took me a long time to start liking Kelly.

I do love all the logistics, planning and things they have to consider to rebuild civilization. Plus the whole intel starting on the zeds.

Great listen. Really love Burt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast