User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan

We're Alive Minecraft Machinima Story

Alright, so here is a new idea. Inside of Minecraft, we re-enact the entire series. Sounds hard? It is. But it might not be as hard as you are thinking. It's almost like making a We're Alive movie, but cheaper. And not quite as cool. But much, much cheaper.

We would build the sets inside of Minecraft and then we would play the characters in We're Alive. I thought it would be best to start from the top, so I already have the first set built and ready for filming! (The first set is Michael's college. I have his classroom (Mr. Wayland's room, because Kc voiced the teacher), a little rec area with a TV, and a quad for a realistic feel.

I NEED PEOPLE TO HELP!

We're Alive features a lot of characters, and by "a lot" I mean more than one (which is how many people I am). Especially the first scene, which would be made first. We would need lots of minor nameless characters to play the collegiate students who are just... there.

Is anyone willing to play a character? (Also, I will need a few others to help produce this. I do have a life outside of Minecraft/We're Alive (a life that will get a lot busier once school starts again) and I can't be the only person making this)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    I also have a way to get an actual newscast onto a greenscreen in the "rec room" so I will patch together a clip that fits the audio.

I also just thought that Kc and Shane might not like this idea. I can see why, putting the series onto YouTube... bleh.

If you don't want me to make this I can stop, I've only spent a few hours on it so far.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    this sounds like it would be a lot of fun to have on the site. i think putting it out to the general public might not be so hot, but keeping it in the tower would be... humorous. if i played minecraft i'd help.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    If you need help, I can help.

"Lurker"

Status
    I would say get a cracked server and a hamTchi LAN so you can have the name tags as the actual characters

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenulem View Post
    I would say get a cracked server and a hamTchi LAN so you can have the name tags as the actual characters
    Yeah, Done.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Lurker"

Status
    Many famous streamers have been doing Minecraft reviews for some time now. Perhaps this is because this game covers a large number of players. Most of them are minors between the ages of 7 and 18. There are fans of the game at an older age as well. Usually, such a contingent plays in boring traffic or during breaks at work. My son is also very enthusiastic about playing Minecraft. The game teaches teamwork and resource management and trains his curiosity. It was important for me to find a safe server for my kid that doesn't have dirty content. https://servers-minecraft.net here. I found a lot of servers with different game modes. I can advise you to look for something suitable for you too.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnyrishell View Post
    Many famous streamers have been doing Minecraft reviews for some time now. Perhaps this is because this game covers a large number of players. Most of them are minors between the ages of 7 and 18. There are fans of the game at an older age as well. Usually, such a contingent plays in boring traffic or during breaks at work. My son is also very enthusiastic about playing Minecraft. The game teaches teamwork and resource management and trains his curiosity. It was important for me to find a safe server for my kid that doesn't have dirty content. https://servers-minecraft.net Flappy Bird here. I found a lot of servers with different game modes. I can advise you to look for something suitable for you too.
    Thank you bro.