User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Sigler

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Scott Sigler

Anyone listen to his book podcasts, or read his books? Who do you think should play Perry dawsy in the films

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I've read/listened to all of siglers work..a def. Fave of mine...the interesting thing about his books is the majority of his Sci fi concepts are based in some form of reality...scotts an admitted skeptic, so the realism he can bring to the subject matter makes the work all the more enjoyable...

And I totally agree with the Kevin Nash assessment...a good fit for the part.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Kevin Nash would be a good one. He's got the size that's for sure. I've been listening to all of his Podcast Novels and am caught up on "The Starter." I'm actually thinking about going to get the books. See how much is left out of the podcasts.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I listened to Contagious. Very good, I liked it a lot. Although the ending was...surprising.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Scavenger"

Status
    I've listened to a few of his audio books, can't remember which ones, I can't access itunes, I used FireFox browser, now using CometBird, there's a script on the itunes page that keeps hanging up both Browsers, so anything hosted there is out of the question for me.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    not sure. But if Infected was a hit, and they make a movie out of contagious, they may cut out some of the scenes of child killing ( even thought the children and the people doing it are under mind control). I really cant see a mainstream movie showing an adult kicking a 12 year old boy in the face over and over till he dies, and perry breaking the 10 year olds spine is played for laughs.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i have listened to all of his podcasts and have then gone onto buy his audio books as i am not American i do struggle on the ones within the GFL (NFL) but still enjoy them. i also love the science part of the stories. he does rewrite some of the books ancestor was changes slightly also nocturnal was rewritten so will be good to hear that! i love the was Scott brings the stories to life with his voice congrats to the FDO!!!!

"Lurker"

Status

Zombie Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiefrog View Post
    i have listened to all of his podcasts and have then gone onto buy his audio books as i am not American i do struggle on the ones within the GFL (NFL) but still enjoy them. i also love the science part of the stories. he does rewrite some of the books ancestor was changes slightly also nocturnal was rewritten so will be good to hear that! i love the was Scott brings the stories to life with his voice congrats to the FDO!!!!
    I've listened to all of Scott's works and have been a member on his site since early on. I love all of his books but I think Nocturnal and Earthcore are tied for my two favorites. It was actually on his site that I heard about We're Alive. :-)

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i loved the rookie, but haven't read the starter yet (want to)

"Gatherer"

Status
    The Rookie and The Starter were great. Am listening to The All Pro now loving it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast