User Tag List

Thread: Military Dialog

"Lurker"

Status

Military Dialog

I have spent fifteen years in the military. Whoever is writing your military dialog is spot on. One of the very first things that hooked me on this series was the military feel. I felt like I was back in my unit whenever Michael, Angel, or Saul spoke. Awesome job. Hoo-rah!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Yea I thought so too. Even if they were dirty legs. Just kidding.. I think the sound effects are very good. There's a part on the fire truck where Burt is shooting the saw you can hear the spent links hitting the top of the truck.Very cool..

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    It always amazes me that the production value of this show can be so high. I guess that's why everyone likes it so much. It sounds like you're listening to the soundtrack of a high-budget movie.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Glenn View Post
    I have spent fifteen years in the military. Whoever is writing your military dialog is spot on. One of the very first things that hooked me on this series was the military feel. I felt like I was back in my unit whenever Michael, Angel, or Saul spoke. Awesome job. Hoo-rah!
    Daniel,

KC spent a good number of years in the Army. That's why he gets the military "Gallows" humor is spot on as is the terminology and camaraderie.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Now....who wants to go rip that person on facebook apart for saying the military dialogue isn't accurate Just joshin'.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Daniel,

KC spent a good number of years in the Army. That's why he gets the military "Gallows" humor is spot on as is the terminology and camaraderie.
    Now this makes sense- I would have never of guessed tho- very cool to know tho