User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    This thread may be old, but I have nothing to do. If burt was say 10 feet from the balcony when his rope snapped I imagine the momentum that he built up would have been enough to land him say 2 or 3 balconies below the intended one. He possibly got knocked unconscious by the impact of hitting a lower balcony. Just my theory though.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sdkmcqueen View Post
    This thread may be old, but I have nothing to do. If burt was say 10 feet from the balcony when his rope snapped I imagine the momentum that he built up would have been enough to land him say 2 or 3 balconies below the intended one. He possibly got knocked unconscious by the impact of hitting a lower balcony. Just my theory though.
    10 yards away. Not 10 feet. He was 30 feet away from the rooftop. We also know nothing of that other building's construction. We don't know if there are balconies or not.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Dec 6th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well then assuming there arent he may have went through an exterior window. Or he could have bounced off the wall and landed on a pile of dead zombies. Might be enough to cushion the fall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123