User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Tower Re,e,nering back (Spoilor)

So with kalani may being the traitor in the tower I remembered what skittle said ch17 that he remembered him. So does this mean skittle saw him with the mallers or what it seems kinda fishy now

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'm not exactly sure what the title of this thread is supposed to mean. Can you clarify it so we can clean it up so people won't make similar threads in the future?

Unlike Scratch, Skittles facial recognition can't necessarily be trusted. Is it significant that he recognizes Kalani? Yeah probably. But until we know where Skittles is from we won't know why he recognizes Kalani. We presume he lived in the Other Tower and snapped when it was attacked but there's no way to confirm that right now.

If that's true, that's why Skittles would recognize him, and why Kalani wouldn't offer up the information (if he was a Maller mole). If Skittles just saw Kalani being dragged into the arena but couldn't place the memory correctly, it opens up a Pandora's box of possibilities.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what the title of this thread is supposed to mean. Can you clarify it so we can clean it up so people won't make similar threads in the future?

Unlike Scratch, Skittles facial recognition can't necessarily be trusted. Is it significant that he recognizes Kalani? Yeah probably. But until we know where Skittles is from we won't know why he recognizes Kalani. We presume he lived in the Other Tower and snapped when it was attacked but there's no way to confirm that right now.

If that's true, that's why Skittles would recognize him, and why Kalani wouldn't offer up the information (if he was a Maller mole). If Skittles just saw Kalani being dragged into the arena but couldn't place the memory correctly, it opens up a Pandora's box of possibilities.
    I think its supposed to be "Remembering Back (Spoiler)"

It is entirely possible that Skittles is to Kalani as Datu as to Angel - One person saw the other in passing(Kalani was apparently only at the second tower for a short period of time, Angel only walked through the lobby to the elevator to meet his girlfriend) and the other person is unaware of this.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Thread title makes no sense to me... so I'm not sure what this is actually about.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    Skittles recognizing Kalani just added to my theory that he is the mole. We don't know exactly where skittles is from but my bet is that he's from the other tower, which is where Kalani was before it was attacked. I bet they knew each other but skittles has gone crazy and Kalani wants to keep his cover so he denies knowing him.

I really think that Kalani was originally a mole in the other tower first and just by the way things worked out he ended up at our tower and picked up his role as the mole. He was on guard duty right after everyone decided to throw the party. He radio's the mallers (who probably think he's dead at this point) at lets them know where he's at and that the tower's going to be drunk as a skunk and to come and take over. My theory has shifted a little since his statement about doing it for Hannah (I think thats what he said) to his actions being coerced by the mallers threatening to hurt someone he cares about, like this Hannah but I still think he was the mole.